- AFE DESIGN. The pliable, hollow tube features a rounded tip which is long enough to reach past the muscle that traps the gas and prevents its release. This helps to stimulate the sphincter to instantly relieve gas and ease the baby’s discomfort. It’s also outfitted with a stopper to prevent inserting the tube too far.
- HIGH-QUALITY CONSTRUCTION. Expertly crafted using soft, flexible silicone, this tube will not cause any discomfort when inserted in the baby’s bottom. Additionally, the medical grade material is free of BPA and latex to ensure it doesn’t irritate allergies.
- EFFECTIVE, NATURAL SOLUTION. With the item, there’s no need to give your baby medication or ingestible drops. Simply insert the hollow tube into the baby’s bottom and listen for the whistle. It should only take a few seconds to relieve your baby’s gas.
- 100% RECYCLABLE. For added convenience, the material is biodegradable and recyclable. After finished using, simply remove the single-use catheter and dispose of it in your recycling bin.
- SUFFICIENT SUPPLY. A great alternative to anti-colic drops, this package includes 20 hollow tubes to provide instant relief for your baby time and time again. This safe and effective method is a natural solution for colic, constipation and other gas-related problems.
High-Quality, Health-Related Products. We develops health-related products which alleviate pain, provide relaxing support and aid in day to day living. Will Not Harm Baby if Used as Instructed.
The Colic & Gas Relief Hollow Tube is a natural solution for colic, constipation and other gas-related problems. Soft and pliable, the hollow tube is designed with a rounded tip for gentle insertion into the baby’s bottom. It’s long enough to reach past the muscle that traps the gas and is outfitted with a stopper to prevent the tube from going in too far and causing harm. When inserted, it stimulates the sphincter to instantly relieve gas and ease discomfort.
Safe, Natural Gas Relief. Safely and effectively relieve your baby’s excess gas and calm colic without using medication or ingestible drops. Before use, have a diaper ready as things could get messy. Rub the baby’s belly, lubricate the tip and gently insert the hollow tube into the baby’s bottom with legs lifted, just like a rectal thermometer. It should only take a few seconds to relieve gas – you will hear a whistle for confirmation. If you don’t hear any sound, repeat the process again.
20 Single-Use, Biodegradable Catheters With this 20-count package, you can provide instant relief for your baby multiple times without having to restock. Each tube is constructed of soft, flexible silicone for strength, in addition to providing optimal comfort for your precious little one.
This medical grade material is free of BPA and latex to ensure it doesn’t irritate allergies, and is biodegradable and recyclable for added convenience. Each catheter is a one-time use only for sanitation purposes and should be discarded when done.