- UNIQUE DESIGN: High quality nylon and soft synthetic hair,innovation design, shiny gold metal handle,practical,magical, adorable and cute,enough heavy to hold these brushes.
- PROFESSIONAL MAKEUP BRUSH SET: 1 eyebrow comb + 1 fan brush + 2 eyeshadow brushes + 1 eyebrow brush + 1 eyeliner brush + 1 power brush + 1 concealer brush + 1 drawstring bag. Each set packed into a cute pink velour pouch, can protect your brush perfectly when traveling.
- SOFT CILIA & EASY ON MAKEUP: Bristles is made of high quality synthetic hair, super soft, easily grad powder and affinity for skin,can meet your eyeshadow, powder, blush, eyebrow and masara makeup requirement,you are able to create your personal perfect appearance every day.
- BEST CHRISTMAS GIFTS: Variety Sakura makeup brush can be arbitrarily chosen, the appearance is beautiful and novel,looks like a wand used in movies,so cute, great gift for your girlfriend, friend, family.
- BUY WITH CONFIDENCE: 30 Day Money-Back,if you have any problems about the brush set after receive it,please contact us,just find your order,click”contact seller”,we’ll offer refund or resend within 30 days,so not worry,just order it confidently now.
Innovation design, shiny gold metal handle, magical, adorable and cute.
High quality nylon and soft synthetic hair, can give you perfect and flawless makeup with these amazing makeup brushes.
Easy carry: each set packed into a cute pink velour pouch, can protect your brush perfectly when traveling.
Perfect for personal use or a perfect gift for any of your family member or friends.How to Care:
1.Wipe off excess makeup left on brushes after each use. Use a soft cloth or tissue and take care not to pull on the bristles too roughly.
2.Store your brushes in a case to keep them dry and prevent dust build-up.
3.Keep your brushes in a flat or upright position when storing to maintain their shape.
4.Clean brushes regularly using a special cleaner or a combination of warm water and mild shampoo. Reshape the bristles after washing.
How to clean:
1.Run the bristles under water. Don’t use hot water.
2.Pour some shampoo to the water. If you do not have baby shampoo, use liquid soap instead.
3.Dip the brush into the mixture and swirl. Only the bottom half of your brushes’ bristles should be swirled in the mixture to avoid water traveling up the handle.
4. Rinse the bristles under water.
5. Pat the bristles dry, then reshape them.
6. Let the brush air dry, then fluff it with your fingers.
8 pcs makeup brushes
1 pcs brush bag