- Perfect Compact Lightweight Binoculars For Bird Watching.Can be used for both day and night (low-light-level night vision,can’t see anything in complete darkness)
- Large Field of View.Focusing in on your target for brilliant detail at 1000 yards out.
- Fully Multi-Coated Lenses, Waterproof, Hyper-Durable Anti-Slip Grip Gives You Everything You Want.Light-weight and can be folded, very convenient and easy to carry
- 10x magnification with 25 mm objective lens allows You to See Objects 10X’s Closer with Clarity that Strikes Envy into the Heart of Your Bird Watching Friends
- Suitable for both adults and kids,fit for hunting, hiking, exploring,viewing,sailing,bird watching, concert, outdoor sports etc
Objective lens diameter: 25mm
Eye Cups Type: Twist-up
Focus System: Center and right eye
Field of view: 362ft/1000 yds
Field Angle: 6.9 Degrees
Close Focus: 3m
Eye Relief: 14.8mm
type of prism : BAK4
Lens coating: Fully multi-coated
Tripod Adaptable: No
1 x binoculars
1 x portable bag
1 x antislip strap
1 x cleaning cloth
1 x user instruction
EASY TO FOCUS
1. Close your right eye and sight an object with your left eye, rotating the center focus wheel until the image is sharp and clear.
2. Open your right eye and close your left eye. Rotating the right eyepiece until the object sighted is sharp and clear.
3. Both sides(eyes) are now in focus and you will need to use only the center focus wheel to focus on the other objects.
The high powered binocular is made with FMC multi-layer broadband green film, increasing light transmission for brighter and higher-contrast images. Unlike others binoculars, the imaging is not very clear and even has color aberration.
Low Light Night Vision
Our binoculars have adopted BAK4 prism, 25mm big objective lens, Full HD green film with excellent light transmittance reach up to 99.5% and brightness.
Low Light Night Vision, can be used for night vision with some light but not for completely dark night.
Waterproof binoculars can resist light water, but can not be used in a heavy rain for a long time or soaked in the water.
Do not use wet cloth to rub the lens, use dry and clean cloth (included) to rub slightly.
Do not use the binoculars to watch the sun directly, which may damage to your eyes seriously.
Please put the binocular in a dry place if you do not use in long term.