- IHOME-STEREO SOUND, INSIDE OR OUT – With 200 watts of continuous power and 5 drivers, including a 6.5″ dual-voice coil subwoofer, the Exos-9 delivers amazing stereo sound with deep bass, crisp treble and balanced mids. Distortion-free, even at volumes that will draw the attention of the local authorities.
- ALL-DAY BATTERY LIFE – Your guests will pass out before the Exos-9 does! Keep it plugged in at home or enjoy up to 9 HOURS of incredible unplugged sound with the included quick-swap Lithium-ion battery pack. Perfect for tailgates, camping, backyard fun, the beach, fishing, or any other outdoor activity where nature forgot to install power outlets.
- CONNECT IN SECONDS – Connect to your iPhone, iPad, any Android device, any Kindle tablet, Windows device, PC, or Mac with our with aptX and A2DP support. Android NFC also supported. 3.5mm audio jack for direct connection.
- ULTIMATE CONTROL OVER YOUR MUSIC – Crank the bass, mids, or highs with the 5-band onboard graphic equalizer. Use one of 4 available pre-set options or fine tune the EQ to your liking. The customizable EQ makes the Exos-9 portable speaker perfect for every genre of music, podcasts and audiobooks.
- THE AIWA PROMISE – We proudly stand behind our products. We offer a 60-Day RISK-FREE SATISFACTION GUARANTEE and a 2-year WARRANTY on the Exos-9. If you’re not completely thrilled, send it back for a full refund, no questions asked. We’ll even pay for return shipping.
Operating the Speaker
The Exos-9 is extremely user-friendly and easy to control. If you ever need to invite a friend to join in on the fun or just need to refresh the connectivity on your device, it’s very simple. We have made resetting the device a breeze that can be done in seconds.
Just follow these 4 Steps to Refresh Your Connections:
1. “Forget” the speaker from your connecting device Bluetooth menu
2. Power on your unit using the battery
3. Hold and press “PLAY” and “LINK” button for 3 seconds or until you hear the unit beep
4. Search for the device in your Bluetooth menu, add and connect
And if you ever need any help, remember that the Aiwa Customer Service team is always here for you. Contact us through the email address in your Welcome Letter.
If you’re not thrilled, we’ll pay for return shipping and refund your purchase, no questions asked.