- 【Ultra-Small & Portable】AMOOWA mini projector is half size of iPhone 8 and can be carried anywhere you want. Ideal for travel entertainment, home movie with friends or office presentations
- 【Multimedia Portable Projector】AMOOWA mini projector is suitable for video playback, TV series, football matches, photo sharing and more. It can easily connect to your smartphone and enjoy a large game or video
- 【Large Screen Projetction Experience】It offers viewing sizes from 37.8″ to 110″ with projection distances between 3.28 feet and 9.84 inches. The recommended optimal viewing distance is approximately 6.5 feet. DLP technology provides brighter and sharper image, clearly seen even under bright light
- 【Long use of Battey & Lamp】Can be charged via power bank and watch a 1.5-2.5 hours movie on a single charge.The LED lamp has a service life of more than 30,000 hours
- 【Large memory capacity】Free 16G SD card equipped, save the video on SD card then you can watch the movies outside without internet
1,Copyrighted content from Hulu, Netflix, and similar services cannot be mirrored or screened. Use the app directly from the projector to view copyrighted content from these providers.
2,110″ is the largest picture size and can only be displayed clearly in very low light conditions.DISPLAY:
Native Resolution: 854 * 480
Brightness: 100 ANSI lumens
Lamp life: 30,000 hours
Display ratio: 16:9
Wi-Fi: Dual band WiFi
Projection distance: 0.2-3 m
Micro SD slot: Support Max 64GB
Micro-USB: Charging and data storage/connection via USB OTG
Physical button: power / volume / mode switch
Device support: Android and IOS
Support wirless protocol: Airplay/Miracast/DLNA
Memory: 1GB DDR3
Battery: 4200mAh (Polymer battery)
Operating system: Android 7.1
Feature support: WiFi and Bluetooth
Working mode: projector mode, Bluetooth speaker mode
Movie playback time: 4 hours in battery mode
Charging time: 2.5 hours, fast charging 2.0 9V2A
WHAT’S IN THE BOX:
1 * Projector 1 * Adapter 1 * USB cable 1 * OTG cable 1 * Remote Control 1 * Tripod 1 * Manual
You must be aware of how to Netflix connecting remotes:
Connecting the remote control problem: First, make sure the remote control is properly connected after turning on the projector and it can be used normally.
Second, when using the Netflix app, go to the system interface and look for Bluetooth. Make sure the Bluetooth function is turned on normally. Then use the remote control in the Netflix app and press the button in the middle of the back button. A “small mouse” will appear next to it. This will allow you to use the remote control normally.
Due to the different Netflix applications, the “left and right” buttons on the remote will not work properly.