- ♛ Soft & Hypoallergenic & Noiseless Cover: With tightest weaving construction and thicker yarn size, 300 TC 100% Egyptian cotton cover can keep the down inside perfectly while reach its maximum breathability and lightness. No noise when you move it around.
- ♛ Luxury Filling: Filling with 750+ fill power, 50 oz fill weight, 99% white goose down, 1% feather. 1000+ turbidity and ≤1% fat content confirming the cleanliness and durability of our comforter, certified with OEKO, RDS.
- ♛ Baffle Box Design: Large baffle box which prevents cold spots and keeps goose down from shifting within the down comforter has better performance at warmth, loft and durability than other fill-held way.
- ♛ Premium Hooks & Edges: Finished with a knit corded edge and 8 duvet loops to add an elegant look and functional design, keep your goose down comforter from shifting within your duvet cover effectively.
- ♛ All Season Queen Comforter: With premium goose down, Awenia comforter will be enjoyed for decades to keep you toasty during the cold winter and also keep cool all other seasons round. Queen size: 90 x 90 inches, 6.4 pounds.
100% Egyptian cotton shell;
750+ fill power, 50 oz fill weight, 95% white goose down;
All material are certificated by OEKO、RDS, go through 14 cleansing cycles and have 1000mm+ turbidity and ≤1% fat content confirming the cleanliness of our down product.
Baffle Box Design:
Our large baffle box design prevents cold spots and keeps our luxurious white goose down from shifting within the down comforter. The greatest benefit of using a true baffle box design is that it allows our white goose down to reach its maximum loft.
With Hypo-allergen, anti-bacterial material, our luxury goose down comforter helps to reduce allergens, protects against mildew, dust mites to build a safe and healthy sleeping environment for you and your family.
If you have a tendency to perspire at night, you will be glad to know Awenia goose down comforter is made with moisture-wicking technology that responds to your body temperature to cool you off. The goose down filling of comforter absorbs body moisture which then evaporates into the air.
Comforters are compressed during transport; this may cause goose down-specific smell to concentrate to a disagreeable level. A few hours of airing and gentle fluffing can removes the odor and recover their full loft.
Goose down comforter do not need cleaned that often most down comforters only need to be cleaned once every year. You can wait longer if you use a duvet cover to protect the comforter. We recommend air & fluff regularly, dry clean only, not machine washable, not bleach, and do not iron.
All of our products follow the Responsible Down Standard and certificated by OEKO、RDS. If there are any questions, please contact