- The National Safety Council reports that more than 300,000 door-related injuries requiring emergency room treatment take place each year.
- Children, especially those under the age of four, suffer most door-related injuries that ultimately require amputation. Like other hazards young children face everyday, door-related injuries are easily preventable.
- A number of inexpensive and highly-effective products can prevent devastating injuries and claims.
- A small plastic casing is placed around both sides of the door which blocks contact with the open hinge face. Placing door stoppers can also prevent unexpected closing.
- A number of companies manufacture easy-to-install hinge guards that essentially eliminate any exposure to serious finger injuries.
This is a door stopper Plastic and Silicon. These door stoppers work great for not letting doors slam shut and pinch fingers, and they also won’t dent the door frames. It is mainly for the family’s door, perfect for protecting the little hands and fingers of your baby, toddler, or child from getting pinched or jammed due to a door closing.The most important function is that it can stop our kid being trapped in the room as locking the door by themselves
Lampoo is striving to improve our convenience and security level.Children safety becomes our focus,we have developed a series of high quality safety product with strict tested.In order to make our parents spend less time to worry about and take care of their children safety in home,Easy to install:
1st step,cleaning the place where you want to stick on and leave a gap about 1cm between item and the edge of door; 2nd step,removing the paper of the adhesive back; 3rd step,stick it on the place and stronly press. this item is flexible in using :you can turn on or off with your necessity easily.