- Manual Scans (Free): Scans and cleans infected device.
- Privacy Audits (Free): Conducts audits of all your installed apps.
- Safe Web Browsing (Premium): Alerts you of phishing URLs detected while using Chrome browser.
- Real-time Protection (Premium): Detects and removes malware, ransomware, and adware to protect you from infections.
- Apps Protection (Premium): Detects and removes potentially unwanted programs such as screen lockers or adware.
• Detects ransomware before it can lock your phone
Real-time protection shields your device from infection. With mobile malware threats on the rise, advanced technologies deal with dangerous newcomers like ransomware before they can become a problem.
• Safer browsing experience
Scans for phishing URLs when using the Chrome browser and alerts you when any are detected to ensure you have a safer experience while surfing the web.
*Free (the Premium version also includes these benefits)*
• Conducts privacy audit for all apps
Identifies the access privileges of every app on your Android device so you know exactly what information you’re sharing. Keep tabs on which apps can track your location, monitor your calls, or cost you extra in hidden fees.
• Finds and removes adware and malware
Searches all files and apps quickly and effectively for malware or potentially unwanted programs such as screen lockers or adware, freeing your Android device from bloatware.
Imagine a world without malware. We do.
• More than 4 million threats detected or blocked by Malwarebytes every day
• More than 93 million scans by Malwarebytes every month
• 290,000+ installations of Malwarebytes technology every day
- Modify of the telephony state – power on, mmi, etc
- Find out the space used by any package
- Access the vibration feature
- Open windows using the type TYPE_SYSTEM_ALERT, shown on top of all other applications
- Allows sending in-app billing requests and managing in-app billing transactions
- Get notified that the operating system has finished booting
- Write to external storage
- Open network sockets
- Access information about networks
- Get information about the currently or recently running tasks: a thumbnail representation of the tasks, what activities are running in it, etc
- PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming
- Receive message via Amazon Device
- Read from external storage
- Read or write the system settings
- Allows an application to receive messages via Google Cloud Messaging
- Allows installation of home screen shortcuts