- ?【 Invisible Pinhole Switch & 360° Rotatable Spotlights】Please use Pin to open the light before installing; Double Head & Multi-joint rotatable design with 360° solar panels and 360° solar outdoor lights, it can be rotated independently and flexible to adjust any angle you want;
- ?【PIR Sensor & 2 Modes】The solar Security light has a built-in body motion sensor function and low light sensor. It can detect distances up to 26 feet, with a range of 120°. When it is sensed, it shines for 30 seconds and then automatically weakens;
- ?【Higher 17% Conversion Rate & 2000mAh】In order to save energy, the solar spotlights have built-in replaceable lithium battery 18650 (2000mAh)and light sensor, which automatically turns off during the day and automatically turns on at night;
- ?【IP65 Waterproof & Easy Installation】 IP65 waterproof garden wireless spotlights can be mounted on the wall with screws, suitable for any weather conditions and suitable for patios, lawns, patios or viewing decks;
- ?【12 Months Warranty】12-month warranty and friendly answer within 24 hours.
360 Degree Rotatable Solar Panel and Spotlight
The outdoor solar lights can be rotated independently and flexibly to adjust any angle you want.
30 LED Solar Motion Lights
The solar security lighting has 7 *2 LEDs lights and 16 LEDs in the middle on both sides to meet any conditions as outdoor lighting;
Solar Motion Sensing Light
Built-in body motion sensing, it can detect distances up to 26 feet, range 120°,and light up to 30 seconds after sensing people or animal, then automatically into dim mode;
Energy-saving Outdoor Light Sensor Light
The outdoor solar spotlight has a built-in light sensor that automatically turns off during the day and automatically turns on at night;
1* Solar Sensor Light
1* Switch Pinhole
2* Expansion Rubber Stopper
1. When using for the first time, place the solar panel in direct sunlight for several hours before using it.
2. When the solar product is not used for a long time, please take out the battery and store it in a cool or dry place to avoid leakage. And charge the battery every three months to ensure that the battery has not been damaged or leaked for such a long period of time.
3. If the battery is exhausted, please charge it before use.
4. Working hours depend on the sun exposure, geographical location, weather conditions and daylight hours of the solar product.