- Wirelessly scan to your smartphone, tablet or computer – plus online cloud storage accounts(2); PC and Mac compatible
- Fastest scan speeds in its class(1) – up to 25 ppm/50 ipm(3); Single-Step Technology captures both sides in one pass
- Total portability – choose from AC, rechargeable battery or USB power(4), wherever your business takes you
- Quick batch scanning for stacks of paper – 20-page Auto Document Feeder
- Powerful software included – easy scanning with intuitive Epson ScanSmart Software(2); preview, email, upload and more; automatic file naming and object recognition save time
- Compatible with most office software – the included TWAIN driver allows for easy connection to most document management software
- Built-in Nuance Optical Character Recognition (OCR) – create searchable PDFs and editable Word and Excel files
- Easy sharing and collaboration – email or upload to popular cloud storage services(2) such as Dropbox, Evernote, Google Drive
- Versatile scanning – scan 2-sided documents, receipts, business cards, plastic IDs and more
- Intelligent color and image adjustments – auto crop, skew correction, blank page and background removal with Epson Image Processing Technology
Boasting the fastest scan speeds in its class (1), the WorkForce ES-300W compact duplex document scanner keeps you organized at the office and on the road. Wirelessly scan 2-sided documents, business cards and receipts to laptops, tablets and smartphones (2). Easily scan to cloud storage accounts (2), or to searchable PDFs and editable Word and Excel files using the included Epson ScanSmart Software (2). Featuring a 20-page Auto Document Feeder, the versatile ES-300W performs efficient batch scanning up to 25 ppm/50 ipm (3). Built-in Epson Image Processing Technology offers intelligent color and image adjustments. And, you can use AC, battery or USB power (4) — for ultimate flexibility.
1. In its class, as compared to other portable consumer document scanners with an ADF, using the AC adapter and power cable, priced under $300 USD (MSRP) sold into the United States and Canada as of June 2016. Excludes other Epson products.
2. Wirelessly scan to smartphones or tablets (Android/iOS devices) via the Epson DocumentScan App; wirelessly scan to the cloud, PCs or Mac with Epson ScanSmart Software installed on the connected Windows PC or Mac. Internet connection is required. ScanSmart supports Windows 10 (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows 8/8.1 (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit, 64-bit) SP1 and Mac OS X 10.11.x to macOS 10.13.x.
3. Based on letter-sized scans at 300 dpi using the AC adapter or USB 3.0 cable.
4. USB power requires USB 3.0 connection port on your computer.
5. For convenient and reasonable recycling options, visit our official site.
6. SmartWay is an innovative partnership of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency that reduces greenhouse gases and other air pollutants and improves fuel efficiency.