- OSRAM NIGHT BREAKER LASER next generation: The brightest halogen H4 bulbs from OSRAM in the practical duo box.
- Up to 150% brighter light for your car thanks to an innovative laser ablation technology.
- Up to 150 m long beam for better visibility and 20% whiter light for a modern look.
- See further and react faster while driving with a powerful halogen headlight bulb.
- Premium quality made in Germany/USA: Available in H1, H3, H4, H7, H8, H11, HB3, HB4.
OSRAM NIGHT BREAKER LASER next generation H4: The brightest halogen headlight bulbs from OSRAM
Discover the brightest halogen car lights from OSRAM with the new NIGHT BREAKER LASER next generation! Thanks to an innovative laser ablation technology, these headlight lamps provide up to 150% more brightness, 150 m long beam and up to 20% whiter light (compared to the minimum legal standard). The ideal headlight bulbs for drivers who know the difference that powerful automotive lighting creates!
Experience more light for improved visibility with the new NIGHT BREAKER LASER next generation
Illuminate the night while driving: With these powerful car lamps, you bring more light on the road which allows to see further and therefore react faster. Further, the bright and strong light of the headlamps provides a special and modern look for your car.
The lamps comply with the ECE standard and are approved for use on roads.
OSRAM NIGHT BREAKER LASER convinces with its unique design with laser-etched product name and a complete portfolio: H1, b, H4, H7, H8, H11, HB3, HB4.
Trust the number one – just as so many international car manufacturers do
OSRAM is a global market leader in the field of vehicle lamps. Each year, half of all globally manufactured cars are equipped with our light sources. Our customers include some of the largest international automotive companies. Put simply: With OSRAM, you can trust in light solutions that always meet ever growing safety requirements and impress with the very highest OSRAM quality and performance standards.
Impressive at a glance:
- Up to 150% more brightness (compared to the minimum legal standard)
- Up to 150 m long beam (compared to the minimum legal standard)
- Up to 20% whiter light (compared to the minimum legal standard)
- For the performance-conscious driver
- More light performance due to innovative laser ablation technology