- Holds the wrist in a neutral position and the thumb abducted to promote healing and minimize pain.
- Adjustable radial stay; removable palmar splint restricts wrist flexion; adjusts for varying degrees of support.
- Thumb strap adjusts to accommodate for swelling and various size thumbs.
- Durable lightweight urethane foam glove laminated to lycra. Soft lined interior is breathable and offers unparalleled wearing comfort. Three independent hook-and-loop fasteners permit easy one-handed adjustment and closure. Choose Left or Right hand options.
- Measure around the break of the wrist. Available Sizes: X-Small (4.5-5.5 Inches), Small (5.5-6.5 Inches), Medium (6.5-7.5 Inches), Large (7.5-8.5 Inches), and X-Large (8.5-10 Inches).
OTC brand (model 2087) lightweight breathable eight inch wrist thumb splint. Constructed from an open cell urethane foam laminated to a lycra fabric for comfort, breathability and moisture absorption. An excellent choice to treat DeQuervain’s Tendinitis, strains and sprains of the MCP joint, basal joint arthritis, advanced carpal tunnel syndrome and cumulative trauma disorders of the thumb and wrist. Proximal circumferential strap provides superior fixation of the radial stay which allows for excellent immobilization of the thumb. Distal palmar crease contour allows for 90 degree palmar flexion and full finger dexterity. Perfect for latex sensitive wearers. Available for the left hand (model 2087/L) or right hand (model 2087/R).
Use For: DeQuervain’s tendonitis, strains and sprains of the MCP joint, basal joint arthritis, advanced carpal tunnel syndrome, cumulative trauma disorders of the thumb and wrist