- FLEX – Three-layer impact liner to manage energy from a range of impacts
- 3K CARBON SHELL – The look, performance, and feel of a true race helmet
- MAGNEFUSION MAGNETIC CHEEK PADS – Easy removal for emergency responders
- VELOCITY FLOW VENTILATION – Engineered natural engine that sucks cool air through the helmet keeping riders cool and dry
- Meets or exceeds Snell M2015 and DOT FMVSS 218 certifications
Bell is committed to providing purpose-built solutions that provide across-the-board head protection for the modern rider. So when it came to evolving the race proven Moto-9, we wanted to re-think fit and build on the helmet’s longstanding ability to manage energy. When it came to testing, our initial Flex samples outperformed any other motocross helmet we’ve tested to date. The result is no accident, the Moto-9 Flex is the most advanced helmet we’ve ever made and is quickly setting a new level for rider protection in motocross and off-road racing.
FLEX IMPACT LINER – Setting the standard for rider protection.
3K CARBON SHELL – The proven 3K carbon fiber shell on the Race Star gives this helmet the look, performance, and feel of a true race helmet
VELOCITY FLOW VENTILATION – Using advanced flow dynamics modeling, precise port placement and internal channeling, Bell engineers have created a powerful natural engine that sucks cool air through the front of the helmet, circulated it over the rider’s head and blows warm flow out the back, keeping the riders cool and dry
MAGNEFUSION MAGNETIC CHEEK PADS – Allows for easy removal of the pads for washing and enables emergency responders to easily remove the cheek pads first before removing the helmet following an impact.
X-STATIC XT2 SILVER LINER -X-Static material is clinically-proven to provide odor protection throughout the life of the liner.
Flying Bridge Visor system
Eject system ready
Quick Flip Visor Screws
Padded, lined helmet bag included
Industry leading 5-year warranty
Snell 2015 / DOT