- 【Product Parameters】lens wide:2.3inch(59mm); lens height:1.6inch(41mm);frame wide:5.2inch(133mm);bridge: 0.6inch(15mm).Please MEASURE you prescription glass to ensure the clip on sunglasses suitable.
- 【Metal Clip】Since the some customers require us to provide a more stronger clip,we choice the metal clip to increase the clip on sunglasses durability.BUT it is also Ultra lightweight.
- 【TAC Polarized Lens】 Cut down and anti-glare cause by sunlight reflection,help with bright oncoming headlights.Good for driving fishing and outdoor activities.
- 【Easy to Use】You can clip it over prescription glasses or remove by one hand.Of cause they can clip on and flip up prescription glasses.It is convenient when you driving.
- 【Suitable Prescription Glasses】Fitting the cat eye, square, rectangle and the glasses less than clip-on sunglasses.2 PACK because The yellow lens can help for nighttime,the dark lens help for daytime.Protecting your eyes all day comfortable.
Sunglasses have higher upper edges than prescription glasses. If you’re not sure whether this size will cover your glasses perfectly, it is recommended that you should choose a bigger size.
◆About our sunglasses:
Fashion classic Clip-on flip up design for sports and outdoors activities lovers(for fishing, golfing, climbing, hiking, and driving), especially for those who have to wear a pair of prescription eyeglasses.
Which could improve your vision and sharpen your eye sight.
Applying layering technology, with 9 layers film, the polarized lens, both day use and night use, are much better in eliminating harmful light than non-polarized lens.
◆UV400 lens technology:
-Absorbing over 99%of harmful UVA&UVB spectrums.
◆Metal clip & rubber cover on each leg:
-The clip is forged by premium metal material and with rubber cover on each leg.
-Provides you a durable, sturdy and protective product.
◆Easy to clip on to any regular glasses.
Glasses clip *2
Glasses Bag *2
Polarized test Card *1
To avoid damage, never clean your sunglasses with paper towels or clothing, and also avoid using household detergents or soaps. While a few mild soaps don’t harm lenses, today’s extra strength soaps are powerful enough to slowly disintegrate lens coatings.