- Wirelessly scan to your smartphone, tablet or computer : plus online cloud storage accounts(1); PC and Mac compatible
- Get organized in a snap : scan up to 35 ppm/70 ipm(2); Single Step
Technology captures both sides in one pass
- Easily scan stacks of paper : robust 50 page Auto Document Feeder
- Powerful software included : easy scanning with intuitive Epson
ScanSmart Software(1); preview, email, upload and more; automatic file naming and object recognition save time
- Compatible with most software : the included TWAIN driver allows for easy connection to most document management software
- Versatile scanning for everyday documents : business and ID cards, single sheets, extra long pages and more
- Built-in Nuance Optical Character Recognition (OCR) : create searchable PDFs and editable Word and Excel files
- Easy sharing and collaboration : email or upload to popular cloud storage services(1) such as Dropbox, Evernote, Google Drive
- Intelligent color and image adjustments : auto crop, blank page and background removal with Epson Image Processing Technology
- Reliable paper feeding system : Ultrasonic Double Feed Detection prevents missing pages; also features Dynamic Skew Correction
1. Requires Epson ScanSmart Accounting Edition Software. Not available for iOS or Android mobile devices.
2. Wirelessly scan to smartphones or tablets (Android/iOS devices) via the Epson DocumentScan App; wirelessly scan to the cloud, PCs or Macs with Epson ScanSmart Accounting Edition Software installed on the connected Windows PC or Mac. Epson ScanSmart Accounting Edition Software supports Windows 10 (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows 8/8.1 (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit, 64-bit) SP1 and Mac OS X 10.11.x to macOS 10.13.x.
3. Based on letter-sized scans at 300 dpi in Black-and-White, Grayscale or Color Mode, using the USB interface. Results may vary based on processor speed, memory and operating system of the connected computer.
4. For convenient and reasonable recycling options, visit our official site.
5. SmartWay is an innovative partnership of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency that reduces greenhouse gases and other air pollutants and improves fuel efficiency.