- QUALITY MATERIALS, NO TOXIC CHEMICALS: Are you looking for a high quality teepee that’s safe for your loved ones? Our teepees are designed and sold by parents. They are high quality, machine washable, heavy cotton canvas with hardwood poles and plenty of room for adults and kids (62″ tall, 48″x48″ base when set up). We use no chemical fire retardants for your children’s safety. Your satisfaction is guaranteed when you purchase a teepee (or tipi) tent from us.
- TAKE IT WITH YOU TO THE BEACH OR PARK: Our tents are great for nurseries and play rooms as a playhouse and even work well outside on a trip. Use the included carrying case to take it to the beach and put it together in minutes with the included instructions. The floor in the bottom keeps sand and dirt out so your toddler can play freely in the shade
- DOORS AND WINDOWS EASILY OPEN AND CLOSE FOR SMALL KIDS: Peek-a-boo! Window and door flaps and fasten shut or can be held open with canvas ties, simple enough for kids to operate themselves!
- STORE TOYS AND BOOKS IN THE POCKETS INSIDE: Store books and other toys in the pocket below the window inside. Your kids will love making this tent their pretend home
- SUPERIOR DESIGN KEEPS TENT SIDES FLUSH WITH FLOOR: The sleeves holding the poles are sewn on the bottom and keep the sides of the tent on the ground. That means no fighting to keep things held down and spread out like other tents
Our box comes with:
– Heavy cotton canvas tent with fabric that won’t bleed when you wash it
– High quality, durable hardwood poles (not pine, a softwood like many of our competitors) and connectors that look great and are very strong
– Canvas string with capped ends to easily thread through the poles when you assemble your tent
– Detailed instructions that coach you through the assembly
– Quality carrying case that’s great for taking your tent to the park or the beach
– A sewn-in floor to keep the sand and dirt out if you do take it outside
– Enclosed poles that stay spread out and prevent the tent fabric from sliding up off of the ground and leaving a gap
We have had great feedback from people that love our tent, and we’re confident you will too. If for some reason it’s not right for you though, send it back, and we will give you your money back.