- ★【No Need To Drive & Bluetooth Connection】Nintendo Switch Wireless Bluetooth controller uses advanced Bluetooth technology for wireless connectivity up to 8 meters. It Connects directly to your Nintendo Switch console via direct Bluetooth. No need to install any driver, it can be used after connection by code matching
- ★【Ergonomic Comfortable Design】The game controller is ergonomically designed and lightweight, making you feel comfortable even for long periods of continuous gaming. Up to Four wireless Pro controllers for Switch can be connected to a Switch console simultaneously
- ★【High Performance】High sensitive buttons, supports gyro axis function and dual motor double vibration function, screen capture function, HD rumble functionality, gives you extreme gaming experience. Super fit Smash Bros, Star Allies, Zelda, Mario Odyssey etc
- ★【Long Time Use】Rechargeable controller with USB Type C cable, one charge can last up to 5 hours. Charging time is 2-3 hours. Standby Time 30 days
- ★【Warranty And Support】 Bisozer’s 7*24 online support is always on standby. RISK FREE 100% money-back guarantee, Bisozer Wireless Gamepad We offer a 2-Year Replacement Warranty and Lifetime Technical Support
【Important】This Wireless Pro Controller supports version update. Please contact with us if you need to upgrade the firmware to match the latest version.
How to Pair up with A Switch Console:
1) Turn on the Switch Console, Select “Controllers – Change Grip/Order”;
2) Hold on “HOME + Y” Buttons for 3s;
3) LEDs under the HOME button start blinking quickly and circularly in pairing mode;
4) One of the LEDs will be solid bright for 5s, pair up finished;
Button brief description:
1.HOME button: Power on the controller or execute commands from the console.
2.D-Pad: Up, down, left and right. It can be easily operated on eight directions.
3.Function control buttons: A, B, X, Y. Perfect button design, sensitive and quick for finger operation.
4.Left stick and Right stick: Neoteric 3D stick can be operated precisely on 360° all-round.
5.Functional buttons: LB, RB, LT, RT. Trigger shoulder buttons perform quick response function.
6.VIB button: Take screenshot and store.
7.Reset button: Short press on the reset button to disconnect the controller from the console
1. The Wireless controller need to be charged at first when you receive the device.
2. If the controller connection failed, it may caused by your switch have recorded too many controllers before. In this situation, you should go to “System Setting–Controllers and Sensors–Disconnect Controllers” to purge data.
Q: Does the motion controls work on other games?
A: It will work with any game that has motion control enabled yes. it’s game dependent.
Also, you can still use this controller for games that do not support motion controls. The function will simply not be available in those cases.
1 * Wireless Pro Controller
1 * USB Charging Cable
1 * User Guide