- DRY TOP SYSTEMS – The silicone pad is durable and provides a comfortable waterproof seal, no water leakage and three waterproof mechanisms for safer wear. (The frame of the I-shaped waterproof, the exhalation tube spiral 50 degree waterproof, the exhaust pipe using the deep dive special check valve heavy waterproof) can easily drain the water. Escort your snorkeling trip.
- ACTION CAMER MOUNT – A stable motion camera mount allows you to enjoy all the beautiful moments while enjoying the fun of diving.
- ANTI-FOGGING SYSTEM – The latest design of snorkeling mask anti-fog film: can last up to 15,000 hours of anti-fog effect, and there is no fog to hinder the exploration of the underwater world.
- 360°RESPIRATIRY SYSTEM – The HJKB snorkel mask allows you to breathe through the nose or mouth in the water. Breathing is smooth, (independent exhaust check valve ensures no exhaust gas, sufficient oxygen.) We think this can help you focus on the fun of snorkeling, regardless of equipment.
- MORE WIDE VIEW – You will see more beautiful scenery than ever before. The well-designed and improved HJKB mirror gives you the best distortion-free visibility and maximum visibility.
1. Install the snorkel on the left and right sides
2. Install the camera bracket
3. The protective film at the front end of the mask is opened.
4. Adjust the length of the head according to the size of the head to ensure comfort and not easy to fall off.
5. Put the mask from top to bottom, and adjust the elasticity of the headband again after wearing the mask.
6. Adjust the angle range of the double breathing tube to the water that can enter the water
7. Special reminder, after you finish wearing it, don’t worry about getting into the water. First check if the mask is working properly and try to test the water. Must be accompanied by someone and don’t jump to test the water.
Size selection chart
Use the distance on the left to measure the distance between the bridge of the nose and the chin, then use the table below to find the correct size.
12cm (4.7 in.) = L / XL
10cm to 12cm (3.93 in. to 4.7 in.) S/M
Note: This snorkel mask is not suitable for free diving or scuba diving. To maximize the enjoyment of snorkeling and safe use of this product, please follow the instructions in this manual carefully. Children under the age of 12 are not recommended to use this mask without adult supervision.
Do not tear off the anti-fog film on the inside of the snorkel mask, which will affect your snorkeling experience.
The water is cleared by drying and wiping, so that the storage bag has no water stains, so as to prevent the use of stains to affect the launching experience.
Pull out the left and right double tubes in the original assembly, and wipe the water clean in the same way until there are no stains.
Do not place with any sharp objects to prevent scratching or wiping
The place of the fire is to prevent the headband from being damaged.