- SUPERIOR SOUND QUALITY: Via CSR 8635 Bluetooth 4.1+EDR technology enables quick transmission and smooth connection,bring the CD-like effect and HD conversation quality;The earphones are compatible with the most Android/IOS/Windows devices (HSP/HFP/A2DP/AVRCP).
- GREAT BATTERY LIFE: Only need charge 2 hours to work 8 hours, enough time to enjoy.In order to ensure the headphones’ normal operation,please use the original 5V charge cable to charge it.
- LIGHT AND COMFORTABLE IN-EAR HEADPHONES: only 0.85oz / 24g, ergonomic design with highly elastic silicon covering withstands wear-and-tear for long-term use.
- WATERPROOF PROTECTION: Nano coating protect headphones from sweat, light rain and accidental splash; Freely enjoy running,hiking and other outdoor activities. There are 2 pairs of earplugs and 1 pair of ear-hooks free to you.
- BUILT-IN MAGNETS DESIGN: Convenient built-in magnets are not only enable you attach the headphones together to prevent them to slid off your shoulders when not in use, but also avoid the cable tangling to present a fashionable look.
1. Version：CSR 8635 V4.1+EDR
4. Net Weight：24g
5. Call Time：About 8hrs
6. Play Time：About 8hrs
7. Charging Time: About 2hrs Operation Instructions
Use DC5V-0.5A/1A charger or a computer USB Jack to charge the headphone, the LED light is on red when charging, it turn to be blue when fully charged.
When the headphone has finished charging, it should be disconnected from the charging device.
Charge the headphone at least once every three months if long time no use.
Booting & Shutdown
Press and hold the headphone MFB for 3 seconds to boot, and the LED indicator will be blue.
Hold down the headphone MFB for 5 seconds to turn off.
Hold down the headphone MFB for about 7 seconds to enters into pairing state, the indicator will flashing red/blue alternately,connect from your phone by searching’X1’in Bluetooth Settings and selecting ‘Pair’.
Click the headphone MFB to Pause/Play the current song.
Hold down the Button + about 3 seconds to playing the previous track, long press the Button- next song to select next song.
Click the Button + or Button – to setting volume when calling or playing.
Incoming Call Answer
Click the headphone MFB to answer incoming calls or to end calls. Hold down the MFB for 2 seconds to reject incoming calls.
Last Number Call Redial
Double-click headset MFB to redial the last called number during standby mode.
Hold down the headphone headset MFB for 2 seconds to activate the voice assisant,as long as your device support that.