- ➤ SELF BALANCING MODE – This hoverboards ACTUALLY self balances with or without a rider on it, always staying level with the ground making it easier to ride.Easy to use and become a master faster on your 2 wheel self-balance scooter.
- ➤ BLUETOOTH SPEAKER AND LED LIGHTING – Connect to your on-board speaker via Bluetooth and enjoy your favorite music through your stereo speaker with premium sound quality while riding.
- ➤ PERFECT FOR ALL RIDERS – This hoverboard isn’t just for kids! It’s for riders of all sizes and able to carry up anyone up to 200 lbs.Just because of powered by SAMSUNG H-power battery. Up to 45% longer playing time.
- ➤ 400 WATTS – Dual motors boost the ion electric hoverboard up to 60% more power than nomal 250 WATTS.
- ➤ UL ELECTRICAL SAFETY CERTIFIED: UL tested and certified safety regulations as electrical, battery, charging systems ank hover skate board materials.
➤One of Best Gifts
Hoverboard is easy for everyone to learn. The hoverboard is a great choice as a gift for everyone who would like to give it try with unique experience. Especially for outside sporting enthusiasts, this hoverboard with diverse features would be the dream gift for them.
➤Wonderful Music Player
The self-balancing hoverboard offers a built-in bluetooth speaker. Easily connect your smartphone and play your favorite music anywhere, anytime.
➤Functional non-slip Riding
This hoverboard has a sturdy non-slip foot pad to avoid slipping. 6.5 ” Hard vacuum tires with non-slip textures increase durability and improve smooth driving on different roads.
UL 2272 CERTIFIED
Net weight: 20.2 lbs
Body Size：23 x 7.28 x 7.09inch
Tire size: 6.5 inch
Battery: 24V*4.4AH(158W) lithium battery
Charging power: AC100-240V/50-60HZ
Charging time: 2-3h
Max speed: 9.32 MPH
Distance: 12 miles (Depends on rider’s weight, road conditions etc)
1 x Two-Wheels Hoverboard
1 x User Manual
▶Please fully charge before using for the first time. Pull the plug after charging to avoid overcharging.
▶Remember that the range of motion should not be too large, as far as possible to avoid excessive tilt.
▶Children should be accompanied under the guardianship of an adult, and the speed should not be too fast.
▶DON’T swerve at high speed.
▶DON’T start or stop operation on a slope, as to avoid damaging the self-balacning system or causing function errors.
▶DON’T operate the hoverboard when the “BATTERY LOW” indicator on.