- Suitable For – Epoxy adhesive paste bonds. The two-part, waterproof, ultra-clear epoxy resin coating for, aluminum, glass, wood, ceramic, tile and most plastics.
- Easy To Use – Provides work time of 5 minutes, cure time for service of 1 hour, and full cure time of 24 hours.
- Tensile strength of 3800 PSI for a strong, permanent bond.
- Continuous service temperature range from -20 to +200 degrees F.
- Dries Clear; Ideal for clean, easy finishing.
Borui Epoxy provides a strong, permanent, fast and gap-filling bond that’s great for multiple surface applications. The all purpose formula bonds steel, wood, aluminum, ceramic, tile and more.
Specification: 2 pack – 85 oz.
Color: Clear Beige Black, Three colors are available
Waterproof ,AB EPOXY RESIN
Expiration date：Two Years
Easy To Use:
1. Prepare Your Work Area and the Surface: It is recommended to use Borui Epoxy in a well-ventilated area. Prepare the surface: To improve adhesion, roughen smooth surfaces before gluing.
2. Mixing The Epoxy: Remove the cap. With tip pointing upward, cut or snap the end from tip of the syringes. With the tip still pointing upward, eliminate air and ensure even dispensing by slowly pushing the plunger until both the resin and the hardener are at the tip. Push the plunger to dispense even amounts of resin and hardener onto a clean, disposable, contained surface. Mix the two parts for about 20 seconds, until the mixture is uniform.
3. Application: After mixing is complete, apply the Epoxy within 5 minutes. The epoxy mixture will continue to thicken and the bond strength will decrease the longer you wait to apply.
4. Clamping: To reach maximum bond strength, clamp project together and leave undisturbed. Important Cure Times: Set: 5 minutes to apply and position Handling: Allow to cure for 30 minutes undisturbed (no weight or handling) Final Cure: Allow 24 hours for load-bearing weight Storage: To close, pull plunger slightly back. Wipe tip clean with dry cloth and align notch on tip and cap. Close tightly.
1 Borui EPOXY mixing and stirring should be used within five minutes.
2 If it accidentally sticks to the skin and eyes, please rinse it with plenty of water immediately and send it to the doctor in time.
3 Don’t eat it and Keep out of reach of children