- ? 【170° Wide Angle with 1080P Full HD Video】: 170°wide angle reduces blind zone and virtually captures all details on road and guard your safe drive, offering you videos with crystal clear 1080P quality, HD realtime image and the best visual experience.
- ? 【Super Night Vision & WDR & HDR Technology】: Compared with ordinary images, this cam adopts WDR & HDR Technology with high sensitivity imaging, Night Vision Sensor and F/1.8 aperture lens, providing more image details, and clearly capturing car license plates and road signs even in cloudy day or at night.
- ? 【Built-in G-Sensor & Loop Recording】: Gravity Sensor will automatically capture unexpected driving accidents, thus helping you save important videos in emergency events. It automatically records until microSD card is full, delete the oldest file and replace it with the latest file. Note: Emergency files will not be covered.
- ? 【Motion Detection & 24Hrs Parking Mode】: Triggered by a Motion Detector, The dash cam will auto turn on and start recording once detecting external force when parking, which helps protect your car from being scratched or stolen. Note: Only when the cam is turned off and there is a constant power supply either from an external battery pack or hardwire (not included) will this function work.
- ? 【Compact Design & Easy To Use】: 2 ” mini LCD Cam with simple installation: 1. Install the recorder on the windshield after inserting microSD card (not included). 2. Connect the power cord to the machine and into the line between ceiling and glass. 3. Plug the power cord along the A and pull down the lever. 4. plug the power cord into the crevices of the door along the bottom of the storage box alignment. 5. Connect the power cord to the storage tank and plug into the cigarette lighter.
– Use a Class 10 micro SD memory card (Max 32GB) for reliable recording and performance.
– Format the micro SD card/TF Card in the dash cam before the first use.
– When transferring files from your dash cam to your computer, use a microSD card reader. ( we have 4 in 1 microSD card reader in our amazon store if you order both dash cam and micro SD card card reader we have discounts for you).
– The dash cam has loop recording function so the files are frequently deleted from the card, and each card can be erased for a certain number of times. Once this number of times is reached, the storage unit of the card may have expired, and the machine may report an error: card error. Or the files recorded can’t be played normally. You need to replace a new card that meets the specifications. In addition, There are many fake cards in the market. If the dash cam prompts card error or please insert card, you need to change to another qualified card.Specification:
➤ Super Night Vision — This camera with High Sensitivity Imaging and Night Vision is capable of enhancing the imaging performance in low light environments.
➤ Motion Detection — The dash cam will auto record when detecting a motion in front of your vehicle.
➤ Gravity Sensor — When the built-in gravity sensor detects a collision, the current video will be locked to ensure important footage is kept protected.
➤ Parking Monitor — Motion activated parking mode allows the car camera automatically to record when it detects motion in front of your car. Please hardwire the camera to your car battery or connect it to an external battery pack when the car is off and parked. Even if no power supply and the dash camera turns off, it will turn on and end up recording after 20s once it detects crash in front, and the recorded videos are saved and locked.