- 【Emergency Life Saver】 Enough power to boost vehicles (up to 6L gas & 3L diesel engine) on the road! Works with vehicles( motorbikes and snowmobiles) up to 20 times with 800 amps of peak and heavy duty clamps and cables. Jump Starter K09S is so powerful that every driver should have one.
- 【Smart Jumper Cable】 The high-quality cable more than 5 advanced safety technologies, it has over current protection, short circuit protection, overload protection, over-voltage protection, over-charge protection. With a harsh quality check, never worry about cracking or catching on fire.
- 【New Added Functions】 LCD screen can exactly show the remaining power and different voltage, 12V/16V/19V. Besides, the compass can show you directions when applied to most smooth surfaces.
- 【Portable Power Bank & 4 LED Light】 It can work as a power bank with 2 USB charging port & 19V output for your mobile phone, tablet, laptop and digital camera etc. It has 4 modes of LED emergency lights, bright/strobe/SOS modes/color warning light. All in a built-in flashlight.
- 【Support Guaranteed】 When choosing our jump starter kit, you will have our 13 months after-sale warranty with friendly and professional technical support. Questions will respond within 24 hours.
Please recharge your portable jumpers at least once in 3 months, so that when you do need it, it’s ready to go.
Great Convenience for Your Needs
The jumper starter can jump-start your 12-volt vehicle (up to the 6.0L Gas and the 3.0L Diesel car ) with 800 amps peak with a smart clamp.
Start Current: 600A
Peak Current: 800A
Output: 5V/2A, 5V/1A
1 * Jumper Starter
1 * Smart Battery Clamps
1 * Micro USB Cable
1 * Lightning USB Cable
1 * Wall Adapter
1 * Car charger
8 * Notebook adapter connector
1 * Notebook adapter cable
1 * User manual
1. Don’t jump start any engine that exceeds the maximum displacement the unit can bear, or it will cause damages to the unit.
2. Your jump starter will perform best when its battery is fully charged. If less than 30% charged, it may not be able to start your engine.
3. Don’t connect the positive and negative polarity together when it’s power on. Don’t crank the engine for more than 3 seconds. Allow the jump starter to cool down for at least 30 seconds after each jump-start.
4. You can only start the car when the indicator light of the jumper clamps flashes green. This cable will last for 30 seconds when the clamp is inserted into the power and battery positive and negative terminals so that you can start the car. If the indicator light flashes red and green alternately (appear “Beep”), during this time, repeat the previous step (remove the power and flip the positive and negative terminals of the battery) to start the car.
5. Please read the instruction carefully.