- KEEP YOUR VEHICLE CLEAN & CLASSY with the best SUV cargo liner for dogs on the market! XL black 80” x 52”. Universally fits most standard vehicles areas. However please measure your vehicle cargo area for best fit.
- COMFORTABLE: Soft quilted dog cargo covers for cars provides addedreassurance for your nervous pooch. Quilted padded top paired with ultra comfortable material allows for your pet to ride in safety and comfort!
- Quick Release Headrest Straps & Seat Anchors Make for Easy Installation: snap the buckle straps around your backseat headrests, secure the long strap behind the cover around the backseats of the car and extend the remainder of the cover over the cargo space.
- Multi-Using Protection: Protects cargo space from dirt, spills, scratches, hair & fur and other messes. Perfect for overflowing bags of groceries, dirty sports equipment from the park and wet pieces of sand covered clothing after a long day at the beach. Machine washable, air dry to prolong the life of the cover. Cut your cleaning time in half.
- 【Lifetime Warranty】Buy with confidence, CPT-DOTS offters 30-Day Full Money Back, 1 year warranty, 100% satisfaction and zero hassle returns guaranteed.
Looking for a way to protect your seats while still bringing your companion with you?
Tired of having your pets running around your backseat, leaving scratches and hair everywhere?Here are the answers to your messy problem
✔ Waterproof and stain resistant, this Seat Cover has extra pockets for all those doggie necessities, like treats, travel bags and much more!
✔ This seat hammock is constructed with extremely durable polyester “canvas,” with an underside made with an anti-skid mesh.
✔ Thanks to ingenious neoprene belts the two loose corners are solidly anchored to the seat
✔ Additionally, the clever headrest belt can be used to cross around the seat “shoulder” if the headrest is not available (usually on older cars).
✔ A great friend for the dog lovers in your life! Give them something they never expected, and something they will appreciate every time they take their furry friend to the park, vet, or just around town!
Brush off loose dirt with a dry brush. As needed, wipe off with a damp sponge and mild soap. Rinse only, if possible. Use cold water and a sponge or rinse in a tub without soap. Machine wash in front-loading unit (DO NOT use machine with agitator) with cold water and mild soap (e.g., Ivory Flakes, Woolite, Sport Wash); no detergents. Rinse thoroughly to eliminate soap residue. Lay flat to dry.