- 45W magsafe replacement charger for Apple MacBook Air 11-inch and 13-inch Before Mid 2012. with Model: A1237, A1244, A1269, A1270, A1304, A1369, A1370, A1374
- Input: AC 100-240V, 1.5A 50-60Hz ; Output: 14.5V – 3.1A 45W.
- 45W AC adapters manufactured with the highest quality materials, tested Units, Safety: CE-/FCC-/RoHS-Certified for safety, include laptop safeguard features against incorrect voltage, short circuit, internal overheating. 100% compatibility with the original. LED LIGHT PROVIDES STATUS INFO: An amber light lets you know that your notebook is charging, while a green light tells you that you.
- Note:This is the first generation of magsafe power adapter.
- Compatible with Macbook Air 11 inch and 13 inch: MacBook Air (13 inches, mid-2011) MacBook Air (11 inches, mid-2011) MacBook Air (13 inches, late 2010) MacBook Air (11 inches, late 2010)
The 45W Magsafe Power Adapter features a magnetic DC connector so if someone should trip over it, the cord disconnects harmlessly and your MacBook Air stays put safely. It also helps prevent fraying or weakening of the cables over time. In addition, the magnetic DC helps guide the plug into the system for a quick and secure connection.
-Model: Macbook Air Charger 45w MagSafe 1 L-tip Connector
-Input: AC 100-240V, 50-60Hz
-Output: 14.5V, 3.1A
-Package: 45W Charger L-tip x1
Compatible with Apple power adapter part number:
A1237, A1244, A1269, A1270, A1304, A1369, A1370, A1374 ( With MacBook Air featuring MagSafe 1 power port )
Compatible with Macbook Air 11-inch and 13-inch Before Mid 2012:
MacBook Air (13 inches, mid-2011)
MacBook Air (11 inches, mid-2011)
MacBook Air (13 inches, late 2010)
MacBook Air (11 inches, late 2010)
-1.This is the first generation of magsafe power adapter,The L-tip connector.
-2.Put it at a dry and cold place when charging.
-3.Do not use the charger with wrong mac model. Wrong charger may damage your macbook.
-4.When connection is secure, the LED located at the head of the DC connector lights up; An amber light lets you know that your mac is charging, while a green light tells you that you have a full charge.
What’s the difference between Magsafe 1 and Magsafe 2 ?
– Magsafe 1 : Same size as Magsafe 1 connector(1/2 in),for Early 2006 to Mid 2012 models. Original Magsafe 1 connector is L-style or white T-style.
– Magsafe 2 : Same size as Magsafe 2 connector(5/8 in), for Mid 2012 to now models which with Retian display. Original Magsafe 2 connector is only sliver T-style.