- EASY TO READ, ACCURATE RESULTS: The Digital Pulse Oximeter can be operated with one button and provides results in seconds. It’s a great tool for athletes, pilots, seniors and adventurers. Large LED screen makes reading results easy, SpO2 and BPM results accurate +/- 2%.
- MONITOR BLOOD OXYGEN SATURATION: Your SpO2 levels, or blood oxygen saturation levels, help you better understand how much oxygen the cells in your body are getting. When levels drop too low, know right away with a digital finger pulse oximeter.
- CONVENIENT PORTABLE DESIGN: Designed to come with you, this digital finger pulse oximeter includes an easy-to-wear lanyard. Take your oximeter with you wherever you go or just when you need it to help you make good decisions.
- INNOVATIVE NEW FEATURES: A pulse oximeter perfusion index helps you better ensure accurate results and understand the results you are reading. Adjustable brightness, 6 rotatable directions and customizable alarms help you get the most out of your oximeter.
- PRODUCT QUALITY GUARANTEED: Each product goes through rigorous testing to make sure you get the best quality digital pulse oximeter possible. Excellent customer service will help you address any problems. Click “Add to Cart” Now!
In addition to accurate SpO2 and PR readings, this oximeter also has a perfusion index feature. This feature allows you to know the strength of your pulse so that you can better interpret your reading. (For example, the stronger your pulse is, the higher your other numbers will be.)
Customers enjoy using our digital finger pulse oximeter because it features:
– Easy to read OLED display screen
– Intuitive one-button operation
– Convenient lanyard to keep your oximeter with you when you need it
– Free AAA batteries (2) for out-of-the-box operation
– Informative user manual to help you use and understand your oximeter
– Accurate readings (+/- 2%) for SpO2, PR and PI in just seconds
– Adjustable display screen brightness and customizable alarms
– Comfortable latex-free silicone material
– Six rotatable directions
The better you understand your numbers, the better you understand what is happening in your body.
Please note, this is not a medical device and it is not intended to replace professional medical care or visits. To know which numbers you need to look for and what is normal for you and your body, please consult a doctor or health care professional.
Click “Add to Cart” Now!!!