- ABSOLUTELY FREE HD TV – 120 miles range HDTV Digital Antenna to access High Definition, Over-the-Air TV channels without a cable or satellite subscription including ABC, CBS, NBC, PBS, Fox, Univision and more. Enjoy crystal clear HDTV shows, 720p, 1080i, 1080p,4k | ATSC available. At the same time, it eliminates the mosaic images.
- HIGH-STRENGHT MATERIAL – The new environmentally friendly flame retardant PC soft material and high-performance ultra-thin design bring moisture and lightning protection to our indoor HDTV antennas. High performing panel Design glossy and lightweight, Omni-directional reception allows you to Place the antenna close to or on a window and face it towards the nearest broadcast tower, It will show better performance. Makes it easier for you to place it in your house to get the best reception.
- HIGH QUALITY COAXIAL CABLE – Multi-directional design pulls in signals from all directions. Antennas include standard 16ft coax cables with stronger copper wiring. It has gain and low error rate digital TV signal reception, and a significant signal enhancement in actual use. Gain 25dB, fully receive vertical and horizontal signals.
- EASY TO INSTALL – This digital hdtv antenna is very easy to install and very lightweight, making it easy to mount. You simply plug it in and scan channels through your TV to get it up and running. You can watch all the news, sitcoms, weather, children and sports shows and so on for free! Enjoy all your favorite local programs and shows in full HD 1080p.
- WARM TIPS – If it is about 0-35 miles from the signal tower, we recommend switching the short-range online amplifier to yellow light, otherwise, you can switch it to long-range inline amplifier the Green light is on. Even if the best antennas are affected by high-rise buildings and high-altitude or high-intensity electromagnetic radiation equipment (such as hairdryers and microwave ovens). Please fix the antenna in the best position you found.
2019 NEW Digital HDTV Indoor Antenna
This Digital HDTV Antenna is a good way to add an antenna to an HDTV. This is the most highly-rated indoor antenna on the market.
It has gain and low error rate digital TV signal reception , and a significant signal enhancement in actual use, in actual use,
increase the reception of TV programs, and eliminate the pause the mosaic images.
1. Takeout all the parts from the box. and assemble according to picture.
2.Connect the coaxial cable from the antenna to the ANT/IN or CABLEIN port in the back of your TV.
Note: For TV’s that require a tuner box, connect the coaxial cable from the antenna to tuner box’s ANT/IN port,
see the “final configurations” below both connection options.
3.Final configuration when connected through a digital set-top box.
Final configuration when connected to the HDTV with a built-in digital tuner. 4.Finding the best location for the antenna choose. The fewer obstructions, the better your chance of receiving strong digital signals.
Enter your address into a website such as tvfool ordtv.gov/maps for channel listings in your location.
Setting and connections:
1: connect the cable to set-top box or TV.
2: After checked that all the connections have been done properly, turn your television set on and select a TV program,
then adjust the dipole antenna accordingly. Turn the dipole sideways until you get the best reception.
Frequency: VHF(170-240Mhz) UHF(470-860Mhz)
LNA Gain: 25dB OR 5dB
Connectors: F Male
Cable: SYV75-2/Black L=5M
-Power Supply Connection: USB
Be ready to experiment with various locations in your home.
The best option is usually on a window or wall facing the broadcast towers.