- Epson strongly recommends the use of Genuine Epson inks for a quality printing experience. Non Epson inks and inks not formulated for your specific printer may cause damage that is not covered by the Epson warranty.
- Save up to 90 percent with low-cost replacement ink bottles vs. ink cartridges (4) – plus easy-to-fill, supersized ink tanks.
- Cartridge-Free Printing – up to 2 years of ink in the box and with each replacement ink set (1).
- Value and convenience – replacement ink bottle set includes enough ink to print up to 4,500 pages black/7,500 color (2).
- Less waste – one set of replacement bottles equivalent to about 80 individual cartridges (3).
- Product protection you can count on – 2-year limited warranty with registration (6).
- Easy wireless – easily print from iPad, iPhone, Android tablets and smartphones (5); includes Wi-Fi Direct (7).
- Exclusive EcoFit bottle design – uniquely keyed for easy filling of each color.
- Compact, space-saving design – integrated front-facing ink tanks; premium white finish.
- Easy setup and navigation – 1.44″ color display.
1. Based on average monthly document print volumes of about 125 pages.
2. Replacement and included ink bottle yields based on the ISO/IEC 24712 pattern with Epson’s methodology. Actual ink yields will vary considerably for reasons including images printed, print settings, temperature and humidity. Yields may be lower when printing infrequently or predominantly with one ink color. All ink colors are used for printing and printer maintenance, and all colors must be available for printing. For more information, visit our official site.
3. Individual cartridges estimate based on print yields of a replacement set of Black and color ink bottles as compared to Epson standard-capacity ink cartridges for similarly featured printers as of September 2018.
4. Savings and cost per ISO page are based on the cost of replacement ink bottles and the cost of enough standard cartridges to achieve the total page yields of the bottles using the MSRP (USD) and yields for Epson standard-capacity ink cartridges for similarly featured Epson consumer inkjet printers as of February 2019. Actual savings and costs will vary considerably based on print tasks, print volumes and usage conditions.
5. Most features require an Internet connection to the printer, as well as an Internet- and/or email-enabled device. For a list of Epson Connect enabled printers and compatible devices and apps, visit our official site.
6. 12 months of standard limited warranty or 30,000 plain paper sheets (whichever happens first). For an additional 12 months (total of 24 months or 30,000 plain paper sheets, whichever happens first), you must register your product. See Limited Warranty for details.
7. Wi-Fi CERTIFIED; level of performance subject to the range of the router being used. Wi-Fi Direct may require printer software.
8. ET-2650/2700/2720/3700/3750/4700/7700/7750/16500 and ST-2000/3000/4000 included ink bottle yields based on the ISO/IEC 24712 pattern with Epson’s methodology. ET-7700/7750 included ink bottle photo yields are significantly lower. ET-8700 included ink pack yields are estimated based on ISO/IEC 24711 test in Default Mode printing continuously. Actual ink yields will vary considerably for reasons including images printed, print settings, temperature and humidity. Yields may be lower when printing infrequently or predominantly with one ink color. All ink colors are used for printing and printer maintenance, and all colors must be available for printing. For more information, visit out official site.
9. For convenient and reasonable recycling options, visit our official site.
10. SmartWay is an innovative partnership of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency that reduces greenhouse gases and other air pollutants and improves fuel efficiency.