- Get organized in a snap scan up to 35 ppm/70 ipm (1); Single Step Technology captures both sides in one pass
- Easily scan stacks of paper robust 50 page Auto Document Feeder; scan business/ID cards, receipts and more. Operating Systems Windows 7, 8/8.1, 10. Mac OS X 10.6.8 10.11.x
- Powerful software included easy scanning with intuitive Epson ScanSmart Software (2); preview, email, upload and more; automatic file naming and object recognition save time
- Compatible with most software the included TWAIN driver allows for easy connection to most document management software; Standard Connectivity Super Speed USB 3.0, optional Network Interface Unit (RJ 45, 10BaseT/100BaseTX)
- Built in Nuance Optical Character Recognition (OCR) create searchable PDFs and editable Word and Excel files. Maximum Resolution:1200 dpi interpolated
- Easy sharing and collaboration email or upload to popular cloud storage services(2) such as Dropbox, Evernote, Google Drive
- Intelligent color and image adjustments auto crop, blank page and background removal with Epson Image Processing Technology
- Reliable paper feeding system ultrasonic Double Feed Detection prevents missing pages; also features Dynamic Skew Correction
- Optional Network Interface Unit available(3) share the scanner across your network (unit sold separately)
Get organized fast with the WorkForce ES-400 duplex document scanner. Perfect for the home or office, this reliable, easy-to-use performer boasts speeds up to 35 ppm/70 ipm(1) with Single-Step Technology, which captures both sides in one pass. Its 50-page Auto Document Feeder allows you to breeze through stacks of documents — from business cards to receipts, extra-long pages, and more. Scanning to cloud storage accounts(2) like Dropbox and Google Drive, or to searchable PDFs and editable Word and Excel files, is simple. For added value, this compact scanner includes Epson ScanSmart Software(2), plus a TWAIN driver for compatibility with virtually all document management software.
1 Based on letter-sized scans at 300 dpi in Black-and-White, Grayscale or Color Mode.
2 With Epson ScanSmart Software installed on the connected Windows PC or Mac. Internet connection required. ScanSmart supports Windows 10 (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows 8/8.1 (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit, 64-bit) SP1 and Mac OS X 10.11.x to macOS 10.13.x.
3 Job-based network scanning requires a separate download of Document Capture software.
4 For convenient and reasonable recycling options, visit our official site
5 SmartWay is an innovative partnership of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency that reduces greenhouse gases and other air pollutants and improves fuel efficiency.