- NON-ITCHY SILICONE COATED FIBERGLASS: Featured with super high quality silicone coated fireproof fiberglass. Provide second protection for your valuables in the event of a fire, such as important documents, cash, jewelry.
- DOUBLE LAYERS FIREPROOF PROTECTION: The fire resistant bag has double layers protection, both 2 layers are made of supreme fire retardant fiberglass material, stands up against fire and heat up to 1000 ℉(550 ℃).
- DOUBLE SEALING: Zipper and wide HOOk&LOOP closure provide double security and maximum protection to inside items. Smooth material and precise stitching, resistance to splashes of oil, pollution. Just gently wipe to keep clean and new.
- HIGH CAPACITY: Two fireproof bags are included, sizes: 15.7″ x 11.2″ and 11.4″ x 9.1″ ,no need to expand, you can store documents, passport, cash, jewelry, certificates, photos, memory Cards, laptop etc.
- NOTICE: The fireproof safe bags can just protect your documents from a short-time fire exposure, paper inside bag can still get carbonized after extensive exposure to high temperatures. Combining a fireproof bag and a safe box together is the best solution.
Outer Layer Material: Silicone coated fireprooffiberglass
Inner Layer Material: High quality fireproof fiberglass
Upgraded Fireproof and Water Resistant Performance: Made out of super high quality silicone coated fiberglass which can withstand heat up to 1000°F(about 550℃), it is also highly water resistant.
Two different capacity: 15.7″ x 11.2″ and 11.4″ x 9.1″, you can choose appropriate one based on your actual needs.
ZIPPER AND HOOk&LOOP closure: The big bag has ZIPPER and HOOk&LOOP closure design and the small bag has wide and strong HOOk&LOOP closure.
15.7″ x 11.2″ Fire Resistant bag * 1
11.4″ x 9.1″ Fire Resistant bag * 1
1. Please don’t expand the bags too much, use in excess capacity, or touch it with the sharps.
2. Fire resistant document bag can withstand heat up to 1000°F(about 550℃), but the flame temperature of most lighter is higher than 1000°F(about 550℃), and long burning will make the fire resistant bag catch fire.
3. So the fire resistant bag can only protect your documents from a short-time fire exposure, paper inside bag can still get carbonized after extensive exposure to high temperatures. So please do your best to reduce fire hazards.