- LIGHTWEIGHT: FISHINGSIR KeepDry bootfoot cleated chest fishing wader is made with RUGGED nylon with two-ply upper fabric. It is approved about 35% LIGHTER than traditional rubber wader, easily fits into any backpack with you and less fatigue when you fighting with big fish!
- 100% WATERPROOF: Nylon-reinforeced PVC upper with waterproof boot attachment and 100% taped seams, FISHINGSIR guaranteed the AFFORDABLE INNOVATION – Water Intrusion Resistance processing will help prevent water and dirt from getting into your wader, even fish all day and night without worry.
- CONNECTING PEOPLE: KeepDry features adjustable H-back web suspenders with durable quick release buckles; flip-out chest pocket and top draw cord. And, we also included one FREE 100% water-proof phone case with each wader to protect your belongings. This nylon wader provides a great value and is designed to handle even the toughest work and play situations.
- ALL-PURPOSE: FISHINGSIR flexible chest fishing wader is designed to keep you dry and warm on your fishing adventures, hunting, farming work, or any messy situation. Quite suit for BASS FISHING, BOAT FISHING, KAYAK FISHING, and OFFSHORE FISHING. We provide more sizes from 4/38 to 12/46, detailed size information is shown on the picture.
- ATTENTION PLEASE: You will received waders marked with UK size, that’s not sent wrong, just referring to RIGHT US size!
This nylon wader provides a great value and is designed to handle even the toughest work and play situations. It is great for fishing adventures, hunting, farming work, or any messy situation.
Perfect Thanksgiving, Birthday Christmas Gift for fisherman. And, 100% satisfaction guaranteed!
Safe Wading Tips
Always keep these two rules in mind when wading in any body of water: wade with caution, and wade with care. There are obvious and not-so-obvious dangers inherent with wading. Following these tips will help you experience a safe and enjoyable trip.
*Use a wading staff to feel the bottom before stepping.
*Never wade alone.
*Always wear waders that fit properly.
*Wear a wading belt to create a seal between your body and the wader.
*In rivers and streams, identify potential dangers down current such as waterfalls, log jams, or undertows before entering the water.
*Walk slowly, smoothly, and carefully.
*Wear a personal floatation device.
*Be aware of tides, currents, and water level changes.
*If you fall, don’t panic. Don’t fight the current, work with it. Allow the current to drift you downstream as you work your body towards the bank.
*Never continue wading if your waders are full of water.