- 【Stiffened Gooseneck Arm】Phone mount with sturdy and bendy Aluminum alloy arm secures your smartphone from falling or moving around.
- 【Friendly For Use】 Flexible cell phone holder freely 360 °rotated, long arm 35.44 inch makes it easy to position the phone at the ideal distance and angle for comfortable viewing.
- 【Compatibility】Fit for most universal smartphones 3.5-6 inch, like iphone7 Plus, 6, 6 plus,5S / 5SE, Samsung galaxy, HTC, Nokia, LG etc., with or without protective case. Rubberized holder and clip base firmly hold your device in place.
- 【Bolt Clamp Base】compatible with desk or counter 2.36 inch thick maximum, large clip base for stable mounting without vibrations
- 【Multiple Usage】Perfect for watching movies & enjoying music in the bedroom, bathroom, kitchen, gym and office, free your hands. PLS note this holder is for phones, not for ipad or tablet.
-When you are holding a heavy tablet, you could try to loop the gooseneck into a “S” shape or circle shape which would provide some more stability.
-Bend using two hands and bend just the gooseneck when adjusting the position. Pull the device violently to adjust may broke the nut.
-Also, don’t over tighten the base clamp too much so it won’t break easily.
-It cannot fit a phone with a ring case.
-If the clamp doesn’t open, pls unscrew it a bit pull the top piece upwards! It looks like a clamp but it’s more of a screw down clamp. It moves up and down.
Frequently Asked Question Licheers Gooseneck Flexible Long Arms Cell Phone Clip Holder Stand
1.Q: What should I do if package might be missing parts/accessories?
A: Please contact with our customer service immediately, we will send you the accessories.
2. How wide the does the clamp go?
A: The top clip can expand 85mm maximum, so your devices’ width must be 85mm/3.35-inch below.
3. Q: How stable when using it to hold an iphone7 Plus?
A: The long arm is very stable, even a little hard to bend, but can be adjusted. You need to bend the arm to “S” or “Z “or “3” shape to create multiple standing points, avoid holder shaking or falling down!
4. Q: How do I open the clamp? How can I use this product?
A: 1. Rotate the bottom tube counter-clockwise to unlock the screw
2. Pull the bottom tube up
3. Put it to the place you want, and rotate it clockwise to fixate it
4. Put the phone in the phone mount