- Premium Optical Digital S/PDIF Toslink Audio Cable connects from Blu-Ray, DVD or CD player, and other devices with Toslink port to your AC receiver, preamplifier, audio system, home theater system, sound bar or TV
- Constructed from high quality fiber core that completely eliminates RF, EM, and ground loop interference
- 24k Gold-plated conductors and ferrules that resist corrosion, tarnish, and provide maximum protection for the fiber tip
- Durable nylon mesh jacket protects cable from permanently damaging the fiber core from accidental bent
- Transmission frequency bandwidth: 6Mhz – Supports uncompressed lossless PCM audio and compressed 5.1/7.1 digital surround sound
FosPower premium Optical Digital S/PDIF Toslink Audio Cable allows you to connect your Blu-Ray player, DVD player, CD player, game console, digital media player, satellite/cable box, DAT recorder, computer, or any devices with Toslink port to your AV receiver, preamplifier, audio system, home theater system, sound bar or TV. Premium Fiber Core and Metal Connectors
Constructed from high quality low-loss, low-jitter, maximum signal transfer, precision polished fiber core that completely eliminates RF, EM, and ground loop interference. Coupled with heavy metal connectors to dampen vibration, FosPower Toslink cable completes your ultimate digital audio experience.
24k Gold-plated Conductors and Ferrules
Made from premium quality 24k gold-plated conductors and ferrules that resist corrosion, reduce tarnish, and provide maximum protection for the fiber tip.
Nylon Mesh Jacket
A durable layer of nylon mesh jacket contributes to the OD6.0mm heavy duty construction that protects the cable from kinks and nicks. Most importantly, it greatly minimizes the chance of permanently damaging the fiber core from accidental bent.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
This product comes with a limited lifetime warranty. Please refer to FosPower’s website for more information.
Connectors: Toslink male to Toslink male
Connection loss: ≤0.5dB
Transmission frequency bandwidth: 6MHz
Supports uncompressed lossless PCM audio
Supports compressed 5.1/7.1 digital surround sound (Dolby Digital Plus and DTS-HD High Resolution Audio)
Does not support Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio.
Please remove protective rubber tip covers before use.