- ♥Pearl Necklace♥Handmade single white pearl pendant choker necklace with silver chain for girls and women, we handpick whiteoval freshwater cultured pearls in this one bead choker with good luster, quality, color and cleanliness for this beaded choker necklace. This versatile freshwater pearl necklace is subtle and simple, it’s perfect for everyday wear or a night out
- ♥Specification♥The pearl pendant necklace is made of 8-9mm diameter white cultured freshwater teardrop pearl which is accented by cubic zirconia stones and holds on a sterling silver pendant with snake sterling silver necklace chain. Chain Length: 18inch
- ♥Great present♥This fashion pearl pendant necklace makes the perfect gift mother’s day, valentine’s day,Christmas, Birthdays, June Birthstone,Engagement, Brides, Bridesmaids or Graduation for any woman, teen,children, adults, daughters, granddaughters, girlfriend, wife,fiancee or that special lady
- ♥GUARANTEE♥Yue pearl guaranteed that all of the pearl pendant necklace is natural pearl and real silver, all of the pearl necklace pendant passed the certified of identification. One false, ten compensation To ensure you are completely satisfied with your purchase, we offer you a 30days money back guarantee
- ♥NOTE♥Pearl is a natural gem, please take it off while bathing and doing sports. Necklace chain is 925 silver,suitable for sensitive skin
♥PROFESSIONAL PEARL BRAND YOU CAN TRUST Founded over 15 years ago, our freshwater cultured pearls are from China and they can be mostly round to off-round or rice-shaped to baroque. They look similar to Akoya pearls, but are the perfect gift when on a budget.
♥Cultivation Pearls are produced naturally in the body of salt and freshwater mollusks, such as oysters and mussels. When these animals sense an irritant, such as a grain of sand, they produce a soft coating of calcium carbonate substance around it.The result is a pearl. It takes approximately 20-24 months of intensive husbandry to cultivate a saltwater pearl and somewhat less time to cultivate freshwater pearls. The harvest usually takes place during the months to June and September.
♥Color Pearls typically range from white, cream and yellow to pink, silver or black. An overtone of secondary color is sometimes seen. For instance, a pearl may appear to be white, but upon closer inspection a rosy hue is detected.
♥Lustre The appealing, deep shine of a pearl is often what defines its beauty. This shine is produced by multiple layers of semi-opaque calcium carbonate crystals, called nacre. The nacre reflects light on the surface of the pearl, producing brilliance and sheen.Lustre is an integral feature in determining the quality of a pearl.
♥Shape While pearls come in many different shapes, the rarest and highest-quality are round.Akoyo,Tahitian and South Sea oysters tend to produce the roundest pearls, while those of Freshwater mollusks can be oval to slightly off-round. Many of the less symmetrical shapes are used in stylish jewelry which can be quite beautiful.
♥Size An oyster’s particular type and size has a direct effect on how large the pearl it produces will be, and pearls do come in a wide range of sizes. Round pearls are measured according to their diameter, while baroque pearls are measuremeasured by length and width.