- ★【Fun Way to Teach Sight Words】No child can resist a fishing game..and with this set, kids can actually focus on the sight words and not just the game! Each colorful fish is printed with a dolch sight-word. As children use the magnetic fishing rod to”catch & count” the fish, they learn to recognize sight-words more easily!
- ★【Perfect for Home & Small Group】Set include 220 fish(5 different Level) and 2 rods. Perfect for Pre-K, Kindergarten, 1st Grade, 2nd Grade, 3rd Grade classroom. You can flip the fish over so the kids can’t see the word ahead of time. This keeps them challenged as they can’t target the words they’re most comfortable with. Collect the most fish and win!
- ★【Big Fishing Pool and Easy Storage】The fish size about 1.8*1inch and the fishing pool diameter is up to 18inch. So it can hold all fish. After playing, you can tighten the rope and then the fishing pond can be turned into a storage bag. It only takes 1 second to collect all fish
- ★【High-quality Wood Material】100% made of natural wood. Use non-toxic environmentally friendly paint. Safe for your little ones. Very sturdy construction and great magnet will last through many hours of hands-on learning. Suitable for 4~8 yrs
- ★【Best Educational Fishing Toy】Build reading, spelling, and vocabulary skills with this set.Come with an Activity Guide help you quickly start to play. Perfect gift for toddler birthday,holiday,Christmas. GAMENOTE support 30-day Money Back and 18-month seller warranty
Fun and Educational – Set includes 220 fish printed with the top 220 Dolch sight words, which are a selection of words found most frequently in children’s books.
Color-coded by level – Red for Pre-Primer; Orange for Primer; Blue for First Grade; Green for Second Grade; and Purple for Third Grade.
Safe and Durable – Sturdy wood made. You can play many times in home or classroomHow to Play?
1. Set up the exercise by placing all the fish, on our fishing pool or the ground. Show the child how to catch a fish by dangling the fishing rod magnet near the fish’s head to “catch” it, taking the fish off the line, and then reading the word.
2. As the children play the game, if they get the word correct, they keep the fish, making a pile by their side.
3. If they don’t get the word correct, we give the child some practice with the word. Then we return the fish to the pool for them to catch again later in the game.
4. The game ends when all the fish are caught. For more repetition, you can go through all the caught fish.
Level 1(Red) ×40
Level 2(Orange) ×52
Level 3(Blue) ×41
Level 4(Green) ×46
Level 5(Purple) ×41
3.Fishing Pond(Storage bag)×1
GAMENOTE support 30-day Money Back and 18-month seller warranty