- Easy to Cut&Weed: GM HTV Heat Transfer Vinyl is made of high quality PU, pretty easy to cut and weed, works perfect with Cricut, Silhouette Cameo and all other cutting machines.
- Strong Durability and Flexibility, excellent Waterproofing: GM HTV Vinyl iron on vinyl has strong durability that it works well with washing machines, no worry about fading or cracking.
- Wrinkle Free: Based on thousands testing, GM htv vinyl is totally wrinkle free and very thin so it can be used at both big or small design.
- Savings and convenient for storage: 12″x 10′ per roll is perfect size for any design, the least waste and convenient storage.
- 100% Happy Warranty: detailed user manual will be enclosed, besides, if any question or quality issue or any good advice please feel free to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. GM heat transfer vinyl is 12″X 10′ roll, with strong durability and flexibility;
2. Very easy to cut, weed and iron-on, material is high grade polyurethane;
3. Eco friendly, and nice package, so it’s a good gift choice.
1. All designs must be cut in reverse.
-Cricut: Blade: Standard; Setting: Iron-On
-Silhouette Cameo: Blade: 3; Speed: 8;Force: 4 ;Passes: 2; Material: Smooth
-Brother: Blade: 1; Cut Speed: 1;Cut Pressure: 1
*Settings may vary based on blade condition and age of the machine.
3. Home Iron:
-Please Heat the iron on medium setting (302°F- 320°F);
-Press each section of the design with medium/firm pressure for 10-15 seconds;
Heat Press： -Preheat garment for 2-3 seconds; -Apply design at 305℉; -Use medium pressure for 10-15 seconds;