- ★ 2 in 1 Hair Straightener and Curling Iron: Straighten hair more smooth straight, Curl hair more dynamic. Give your hair a sleek, shiny luster.Great for short and long, especially thick, curly, wavy and frizzy hair types. NO PULL, NO BURNT, ANTI-STATIC, smooth in the end, leaving you with a smooth and silky finish.5 different temperature settings (250℉-450 ℉)for all hair types.
- ★ Only One Step: Special clockwise tail switch design, turn on the power, only one step to rotate adjustable temperature settings from 300°F to 450°F according to your hair condition, unlock to release the plate and start your straightening and curling.This Hair Straightener heats quickly in 1 minute, Save Energy, More Durable, Lasts Longer.
- ★ Great for Travel: With Worldwide dual voltage 100V-240V voltage,60 minutes auto shut off,safe to use.360 degree swivel cord that ensure you are able to use it anywhere,Its compact size allows for easy storage in a purse or carry-on bag.
- ★ Package include:1 x Hair Straightener,1 x Heat Resistant Glove,1 x Salon comb,2 x Salon hair clips,1 x User Guide.Best gift for wife,girlfriend,mom,daughter.
- ★ Worry-Free Warranty: At SELENECHEN, We believe in our products. That’s why we back them all with an 6-month warranty and provide friendly, easy-to-reach support.Please purchase this Hair Straightener with confidence.
How to straighten your hair like a professional without damaging it?
★ Choose the correct temperature according to your hair type:
★ 300°F for thin, fine or bleached hair
★ 340°F for dyed or dark colored hair
★ 375°F-410°F for normal or slightly curly hair
★ 450°F for thick curly or wavy hair
About Hair Straightener:
1. Turn on the iron and rotate the switch to the right temperature.led indicator is red when preheat,after reach desired level,the light will keep green.
2. Separate your hair into several sections. The number of sections will depend on the thickness of your hair.
3. Place the straightener as close to the roots of the section as possible without burning yourself.
4. Clamp the iron down so that the heated sides touch and your hair rests between them.
5. Run the flat iron down the length of your section of hair.
6. Run the straightener over the section several times until it is completely straight.
7. Move the straightened piece out of the way and unclip a new section of hair.
About Hair Curler:
1. Turn on the iron and rotate the switch to the right temperature.
2. Split your hair into sections. Even if you have thin hair, you’ll get better results if you work with small sections of hair.
3. Start curling. Grab the piece of hair you wish to curl and give it a quick brush through to remove any remaining tangles.
4. Clamp the flat iron around the hair and give it a half turn so that your hair is in a U-shape.