- REINFORCED ARCH SUPPORT – Our full length Orthotics Arch Support Insoles are developed specifically according to Bio-mechanical Design for those suffering from a various degree of flat feet, high arch feet, fallen arch and other common foot related problems, Plantar Fasciitis, Flat Feet, Painful Arches, Shin Splints, Over Pronation, Ankle Pain, Heel Spurs, Morton’s Neuroma, Bunions.
- SHOCK ABSORPTION DESIGN – the arch support inserts are designed with two shock absorption pads in the insole heel and at the ball of the foot which will provide relief in these high shock areas.
- DEEP HEEL CREADLE – The contoured deep heel cup of the inserts help prevent heel slip, keeps heels stable and ensure maximum comfort and arch support, effective support arch of the foot to protect heel and rectify heel posture.
- HIGH QUALITY MATERIAL- Made Of High Quality Comfortable Absorbent Velvet Fabric, Dual-Layer cushioning by different hardness high-quality EVA material for maximum comfort.
- EASY CUTTING DESIGN – Our orthotics insoles all come with custom guided cutting lines to help create the perfect fit for your foot.
Provide raised arch support to relieve your flat feet or high arch feet pain during standing and moving.
Absorb shocking in the heel and at the ball of the foot and provides relief in these high shock areas.
Rectify your foot posture and alleviate Plantar Fasciitis, Shin Splints, Over Pronation, Ankle Pain, Heel Spurs.
Keep a pleasant and hygienic microclimate inside the shoes because it allows the foot to breathe and absorbs moisture.
Help prolong the life of your shoes and keeps your feet comfortable.
Suitable for most people who have the flat feet, high arch feet, Heel Pain, Plantar Fasciitis, Ball of foot pain, Heel Spurs knee and back pain.
XS Size: 245mm(length), 88m(width)
S Size: 260mm(length), 93mm(width)
M Size: 275mm(length), 97mm(width)
L Size: 298mm(length), 98.5mm(width)
XL Size: 30.6mm(length), 105mm(width)
Instruction for Use
1. Remove the current insoles from your shoes.
2. Place new insoles with your current insoles back to back.
3. Trim along the outline on the bottom of the new insoles to match the size of your current insoles.
4. Take out current insole and insert the new Insoles into your shoes.
Keep your shoes dry.
Put the insoles in a ventilating place to keep them dry and fresh.
High temperature exposure is strictly prohibited.
Doctors highly recommend that you replace your insoles every 3 months to promote healthy feet.
Try our arch support insoles; they are your good choice!