- MINI SIZE WITH STRONG DEHUMIDIFICATION – 2019 Upgrade design, strongest dehumidifier ever. Small and compact dehumidifier with 20 ounce / 600 ml capacity tank extracts up to 10 ounces / 300 ml (86℉,80%RH) of moisture daily to purify air in enclosed and small rooms and spaces
- AUTO SHUT OFF: When full the dehumidifier will automatically shut off and the LED light will flash Orange light indicating the water tank needs draining. Simply empty the water tank and place it back into the dehumidifier
- ULTRA-QUIET & EFFICIENT: Built-in Thermo-Electric Cooling Technology (Peltier) operates without a compressor meaning whisper quiet operation in bedrooms, bathrooms and offices. Noise below 33dB with no annoying sound, offer quiet and sound sleeping
- UPGRADE DEFROSTING FUNCTION: This dehumidifier has defrosting function, which can make sure it can work constantly even in low temperature 5℃. Other brand dehumidifier will stop working if temperature lower than 15℃
- PERFECT AFTER-SALES SERVICE: 30 days money back or exchange guarantee, 24 months warranty with professional customer service team to provide friendly and fast support
– Extracts up to 10 ounces of moisture per day
– Large 20 ounce capacity water tank
– Auto-Off and LED indicator when full
– Ultra-Quiet Peltier Technology (Thermo-Electric Cooling)
– Upgrade defrosting function, keep working even temperature lower to 5℃
– Compact, portable and lightweight
– Ideal for home, office or caravan
In the box:
1 x HAUTURE Compact Dehumidifier
1 x DC Adapter (Placed in water tank)
1 x Instruction Manual
4.Adapter: 25W ETL Certified for longer and safer use Cord length: 6 feet 5.Color: White
7.Removable water tank capacity: 20 ounces / 600 ml
8.Extraction capacity: 10 ounces / 300 ml per day
(86 Fahrenheit degree 80%RH)
9.Best for rooms up to 170 square feet (1500 cubic feet)
1. Do not place the power adapter in a wet or damp place to ensure the dehumidifier can work safety in a well-ventilated area.
2. Wipe clean with a soft damp cloth, do not use harsh or abrasive cleaning products.
3. Keep the front air inlets and top air outlets free from being blocked when the dehumidifier is working.
4. Before using the portable dehumidifier, please check whether the environmental humidity and temperature have met basic requirements, temperature ≥ 20 ℃, relative humidity ≥60%
5. The dehumidication performance is affected by many factors, such as the environmental humidity, the temperature, the space size, air flow speed(windows or door closed or not) and so on.