- FREE HD CHANNEL FOREVER- No more pay huge bills on cable or satellite fees again with digital tv antennas. Feel free to enjoy local news ABC, CBS, NBC, PBC, Fox, weather, sitcoms, kids and sports programs, educational programs etc. Please visit–http://dtv.gov/maps to check what channels are available in your area.
- FULL HD CLEAR TV & HD SOUND QUALITY – Our indoor amplified tv antenna with updated 2019 Amplifier Signal Booster and up to 60-80 miles range, so you can enjoy crystal clear HDTV shows, 720p, 1080i, 1080p, 4K | ATSC available. This antenna is compatible with all types of TV converter boxes and digital televisions/4K Ultra High Definition TVs.
- 16.7FT COAXIAL CABLE & USB POWER – Easy to install and hang the indoor TV antenna on a window or wall or lay the TV antenna flat on a table with 16.5ft long coaxial cable. USB power supply is more easier for you to solve your TV there is no USB output, easy connetion with dtv antenna.
- UPDATED DETACHABLE AMPLIFIER- Up to 60-80 miles range with 2019 newest amplifier signal booster. Digital antenna constantly scans for new channels as they’re made available for broadcast and enabling more free HD TV programming with enhanced gain and range.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE- Biten provide 90 Days Full Refund and Lifetime Warranty with friendly customer service. If you have any issues about your product, please feel free to reach us directly and we will provide full professional support, because product quality is our biggest confidence.
No more triple-digit monthly bills! A ONE TIME purchase for less than 30 dollars can save you 80-212 dollars every month, adding up to 960-2544 dollars a year!
Feel free to enjoy your free 4K Ultra High Definition (4K UHD) TVs like CW, Fox, AMC, ABC, Hulu, Netflix, ESPN, CBS, NBC, PBC.
Range: 60-80 Miles
Connectors: F or IEC Male
Cable Long: 16.5ft
Power Supply Connector: USB
1. To check nearest radio towers around you through www.antennapoint.com or antennaweb.org
2. To confirm available channels through http://dtv.gov/maps
3. Connect Antenna to TV or Set-top Box.
4. Mount the antenna on window or as high as possible.
5. Scan the TV for channels.
Please check what channels are available in your area before you purchase, visit–http://dtv.gov/maps
Signal reception and quality depends on the distance from the broadcast tower to your home and the number of channels you can receive will be determined by what is broadcast in your area.
The actual receivable range may highly dependents on your distance and location. Areas with large obstructions such in valleys, mountains,etc,. will reduce effective range.
Keep the antenna away from the sources of interference, keep the antenna away from those big power consumption devices, such as air conditioner, elevator, hair dryer and microwave oven etc.
Re-scan channels after moving the indoor antenna, search the channels result may be better.
Please remove the amplifier or booster if your house is very closer to the broadcast tower and have very strong signal.
Warranty with Best customer service!