- High pure Active Solder Tin Wire With Fine Rosin Core, RoHS compliant
- Sn/ Ag/ Cu: 99%/ 0.3%/ 0.7%; Flux: 2.2%;Diameter 1.0 mm/ 0.039 inch
- the melting point of soldering is 215 – 220 degrees Celsius/ 419 – 428 degrees Fahrenheit
- Pretty good flow, melts evenly and clean, less smoke,Solder joints reliable and beautiful
- The applicable scope: household appliances, stereos,headset,toys, circuit board maintenance etc.
◆The flux brand: HGMZZQ
◆Alloy:tin 99% silver 0.3% copper: 0.7%
◆The flux: 2.2%
◆The wire diameter: 1.0mm (0.039inches)
◆The volume size: 2.1 x 2.1 x 1.1 inches
◆The package contents: 1 x 1.0mm of lead-free solder wire
◆Solder is widely used in the electronics industry, home appliance manufacturing, automobile manufacturing, DIY and routine
◆if you are not satisfied with the quality, but in 30 days for a full refund.
HGMZZQ lead-free silver solder wire advantages:
1. lustre, weldability and so on is more perfect.
2. excellent mechanical properties and good wettability
3. green environmental protection, no pollution, no harm.
4. pure tin made, wettability, conductivity and good thermal conductivity
5. solder will not spatter rosin
6. flux distribution is uniform and flux free flux in wire core
7. winding line neat, no knot, easy to welding operation, high efficiency
8. environmental lead-free solder wire meets RoHS standard, SGS certification
9. wetting time is short and weldability is goodLess scum of
10. soldering iron head
11. automatic solder wire does not go entangled
12. no bad smell, less smoke, no volatile gas with poison key