- Bolt 55w Series: MAX bright 3,900 Lm light – 25% brighter than typical HID kits – Increased reliability with AC ADAPT technology (lasts 20% longer)
- 5x More light than halogen – 5,000 lifetime hours – 35% less power usage with the Z-Arc “Mini-ball” Xenon bulb
- Directly replaces your stock H7 halogen bulbs with HID Xenon Bulbs. Can replace any light that uses the H7 bulb size
- Durable Aluminum Casing – Waterproof Seal – Rumble Resistant Padding
- WANT THE BEST? Maximize bulb life and performance with an HID relay. Sold seperatly
The OPT7 HID BOLT AC 55w Lighting Kit
5 IMPORTANT INSTALL TIPS
- The Amazon fitment guide is not reliable. Confirm your bulb size by checking your vehicle owner’s manual or the philips website.
- Dodge, Jeep, or Chrysler owners must purchase the [TIPM] version of this kit to avoid conflicts with vehicle CPU
- H4, H13, and 9007 bulbs have [Bi-Xenon] or [Hi-Lo] options. Choose [Bi-Xenon] if you want both low and high beam HID. Choose [Hi-Lo], if you only want low beam HID
- If installing yourself, confirm you are able to access the light housing opening. Our install guide does not include instructions for accessing or removing your light housing.
- Do not install without reading the install guide. The guide will help you install safely and maximize bulb life
About the BOLT 55w
The premium BOLT AC 55w HID uses self-learning AC Digital Technology to generate more light per watt and a 50% longer lifespan than typical DC HID Kits.
- THE BRIGHTEST 20-30% brighter light (3,900 Lms) than the standard Bolt Series ballast
- THE SMARTEST AC Digital Logic technology keeps your lights clear and prevents flickering by adapting to the voltage of your vehicle.
- THE TOUGHEST 100% Weatherproof Stainless Steel casing, Grade 7 silicone sealant, and a reliable AC Digital chipset
- THE SIMPLEST QuickSnap power connectors allow for easy plug-n-play installation
- THE PROMISED 2 Year Warranty when purchased from OPT7 Lighting