- 【Durable & Safe Food Grade Material】Metal parts of our coffee press are made of 304 stainless steel with high polished. Thickened borosilicate grass, heat resistant up to 392℉. All materials are safe food grade. The retro look coppery colored frame is gorgeous to make our particular French Press.
- 【4 Level Filtration System】Our plunger is combined with 4 parts for the filtration. The top is a spring loaded base plate to seal the edges, followed by DOUBLE mesh filters, finally with a lid strainer, aims to minimize the amount of residual grounds to make a professional pure and velvety coffee or tea.
- 【Double Sides Precise Scale】Our coffee maker is with precise measurement scale on both sides of the glass pot, distinctive design for either left-handed or right-handed use. With the scale, you can accurately prepare the amount of coffee or tea. For an 8-ounce cup, 1 to 2 scoops of coarsely ground coffee is recommended.
- 【Easy To Clean】All parts are dishwasher safe. The glass could be taken down to clean it properly. Unscrew the filters of the coffee press to separate the filters. Clean gently with bottle brush or sponge. Wash the press at least once weekly to maintain quality taste and remove any oils that may collect.
- 【Risk-Free Warranty】We provides professional after-sales service and customer friendly lifetime warranty. We hope you’re going to love our french press. Any defective item we will refund every cent of your purchase or resend you a new replacement free of charge.
1 * Coffee Press
2 * Extra Filter Screens
1 * Hand Blender
1 * Stainless steel Spoon
1 * Measuring Spoon
1 * Sponge Cleaning Brush
1. Durable Material: 304 Stainless Steel.
2. Borosilicate Glass: Heat Resistant Up To 392℉.
3. Safe food grade material.
4. Precise measurement scale on the glass pot.
Important Things To Know Before Starting Making Great Coffee:
1. Preheat the coffee press with hot (not boiling) water.
2. Use only coarsely ground coffee. A fine grind (such as espresso) can clog the filters and create high pressure during operation.
3. Grind the coffee to medium-coarse. For best taste, use fresh roasted coffee and grind just prior to use.
4. Leave a minimum of 1 inch of space at the top when adding water. Let the coffee brew for at least 4 minutes.
5. Gently stirring，avoiding break the glass.
How to use the frother(Battery for frother is not included, using AA battery)
1.Push and open the lid.
2.Distinguish the positive and negative electrodrs.
3.Install the battery according to the positive and negative electrodes.
4.Push the switch,use the milk frother tomake a perfect coffee.