- Doctor Recommended – 100% Waterproof, fully sealed by Medical-grade materials. Best choice to keep dry and clean while bathing, shower, swimming or walking in severe weather. Stretch easily over casts, bandages & plasters to protect broken foot, ankle and toes.
- Updated Design Makes it Reliable, Reusable and Durable – The diaphragm seal is made of medical grade elastic silicone. It’s not easy to tear apart. The protecting bag is made of thick and impermeable PVC, better to keep away from water penetration. The whole product is durable to protect Casts, Bandages, Wounds, Scrapes, Rashes, Burns, Prosthesis and New Tattoo.
- User Friendly – FDA registered and CE approved. Medical safe material, odorless and tasteless, friendly to latex sensitive people. The high elastic silicone material feels very comfortable, without any strain and pain from the tightening. The best choice for blood circulation.
- Reduce Costly Repair and Replacement – Most casts are easily damaged by water, which reduces their rigidity and requires costly replacement. iBstone cast helps to save all the time and costs of replacement. Reduce Costly Repair and Replacement – Most casts are easily damaged by water, which reduces their rigidity and requires costly replacement. iBstone cast helps to save all the time and costs of replacement.
- One Size Fits Most Men & Women – Leg cast protector is 25” inches long and fits most people’s legs. The silicone hole can be pulled as large as to the edge of the ring, fits foot diameter from 7” to 12”
– The improved product top is specially designed to be comfortable and will not restrict the blood flow.
– Reduced dragging on bandages when fitting and removing.
– Extremely comfortable.
RECOMMENDED FOR showering, bathing, swimming and outdoor activities when recovering from injuries, surgeries, accidents or when suffering from medical conditions, etc. It could protect:
– Plaster and Synthetic Casts
– New tattoo
1. It would be better to stretch out the silicone by another person than by self, to avoid direct contact between wounds and protector.
2. Avoid hard objects, like nails or sharp tools, to scratch the silicone, that may lead to breakage.
3. Be careful when walking on wet floor with the protector on, as it may become slippery.
4. After usage, clean the whole product with dry cloth instead of using the hair dryer.
5. If there is any damage, stop using immediately.