- [Blue Light Filtering]: with anti-blue light technology, filter blue light effectively and keep your eyes healthy and not tired after staring at iphone for a long time.
- [3D curved edges]: 3D curved edges, full coverage screen protector provides edge-to-edge protection for your iPhone. The curved edges keep your hands from getting hurt when you use your phone.
- [Ultra thin]: 0.33mm thick tempered glass protector providing you with a native user experience. It’s 100% touch accurate, provides a clear display.
- [Scratch resistant]: 9H surface hardness, highly impact and scratch resistant, topped with oleophobic coating to reduce smudges and fingerprints.
- [1+2 Pack]: 2 x Anti Blue Light screen protector, come with all accessories such as wet/dry wipes and dust removal/guide stickers.
For iPhone X and iPhone XS, 5.8 inch
What is Blue Light?
In the light of the phone’s screen,It contains a high-energy blue light of 450-470nm,which can go straight to the yellow spot at the base of the retina,causing serious damage to the eyes.
What are the problems with blue light?
1.Vision drop or loss.
2.Eyes fatigue,dry,tingling and other phenomena.
3.Visual fatigue aggravates the lesion of macular region.
4.The night’s screen disturbs sleep.
Why you should choose Anti-Blue Light tempered glass screen protector?
Blue light sources are becoming increasingly common in today’s environment. Exposure to blue light comes from a variety of technologies including computers, smartphones, televisions, and lights.
Blue light exposure has been shown to impact health. Natural exposure to blue light during the daylight hours boosts people’s energy, alertness and mood. However, elongated exposure to the waves transmitted through screen devices during the evening can disrupt circadian rhythm and cause various health effects including a disruption in normal sleep schedules.
It is possible that chronic daily exposure to blue LEDs could pose similar ocular risks to humans . Additionally, the severity of retinal damage has also been shown to vary by time of day.