- Class 10 UHS-I speeds up to 80MB/s read* (* Speed may vary due to host and device configuration)
- Multiple capacities up to 256GB**
- Built and tested to withstand harsh environments
- 8X Read speeds over traditional Class 10 SD Cards
- Format FAT32 (SDHC 32GB), exFAT (SDXC 64GB-*256GB) *or 128GB
* IEC/EN 60529 IPX7 certified for protection against continual water submersion up to 30 minutes at a depth up to 1m. Withstands temperature range from -25 °C to 85 °C. Based on MIL-STD-883H, METHOD 2002.5 military standard test method. Protected against X-ray exposure based on ISO7816-1 guidelines.
** Some of the listed capacity on a Flash storage device is used for formatting and other functions and thus is not available for data storage. As such, the actual available capacity for data storage is less than what is listed on the products. For more information, go to Kingston’s Flash Guide at kingston.com/flash guide.