- SAFE FOR SENSITIVE SKIN — Naturally exfoliate by removing dead skin cells & smoothing skin.Gently exfoliates for silky-smooth, radiant skin.
- 100% Natural Ingredients — Konjac is completely natural, non-toxic, and biodegradable (no harmful plastic microbeads needed!),100% natural sponge has a soft texture making it gentle, safe and will not scratch skin while washing away grime, dirt, oil, dead skin cells.
- Body & Facial Sponge Exfoliator — The soft and full bath sponges work up a great lather with any shower gel or soap to help you Gently Exfoliates Skin & Cleanses Skin Pores.Improve skin elasticity and texture.
- Keep Your Skin Clear — Long lasting, smells great, and idk about fighting cellulite but its a great body wash/exfoliator substitute.Good tough scrubber on one side of sponge is excellent.
- NICE COLORS: White Original & Cherry Blossom.OUR GUARANTEE: We offer 30 days money back and free replacement with responsive and friendly customer service.
This wavy Konjac Sponge has been created for combination skin and oily t-zones,the sponge naturally draws out impurities and toxins, stimulating blood flow and invigorating the skin.konjac is completely natural, non-toxic, and biodegradable (no harmful plastic microbeads needed!)
Size: 5.5*2*10cm (Approx.)
Material:non-latex,100% Natural Konjac Fiber Sponge
Why Use A Konjac Body Sponge?
Deeply cleanses and exfoliates the delicate eye area.
Certified Vegan and not tested on animals.
100% natural, colouring and additive-free.
Suitable for sensitive skin.
Removes regular makeup with added cleanser.
Leaves skin radiant and rejuvenated.
Ideal for use on oily, spot-prone or teenage skin.
How to use konjac body sponge
1.Soak the sponge for several mimutes in warm water until it is fully soft
2.Massage gently in a circular motion on your face with or without your favorite cleanser
3.After use, rinse the sponge and press it gently with two hands.
4.Hang the sponge on the enclosed hook in a well ventilated area
Taking Care of a konjac body sponge
Every 2 weeks,place your konjac sponge in very hot (but not boiling) water for about 5 minutes to disinfect it.
After 4-6 weeks, pitch the sponge and get a new one. It’s time to replace the sponge when it no longer expands properly and starts to disintegrate.
Only use as directed. In the unlikely event of irritation, discontinue use. This is not a toy, never leave a child unattended with the sponge.
2 x Pack of body sponges,1x suction hook as a gift,1x manual