- Digital counting coin bank, ABS material, harder to break than glass or ceramic money boxes.Clear LCD screen helps count your coins, accurate displaying the total for every deposit.Powered by 2*AAA battery (not included).
- large capacity up to 1.8L can storage 800-1000 coins. Size: 11.5*11.5*20cm / 4.5*4.5*7.9″ (D*H). Accepts all US coins including: pennies, nickels, dimes, quarters, half dollars and dollar coins.
- Just slip in your coins and the digital coin counter does the work for you! Digital LCD Display automatically keeps track of savings.Includes + / – buttons on the lid to add / subtract coins, keeping a correct tally of your savings.
- MAKE MATH FUN: The Automatic Coin-Counting Money Jar is a functional, educational, and engaging way for boys and girls to learn the basics of addition and subtraction! Your child can pass their coins through the lid’s coin slot and the digital LCD display shows off how much they saved! Ready to withdraw? Children can also add or remove as many coins from the jar and then press the add/subtract buttons to reveal the total amount of change placed in or taken out.
- Fun way to save money and keep all your loose change, a perfect gift saving pocket money for the kids! If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will answer your questions in time.
USING YOUR BANK
Adding coins: Push coins through the slot one at a time. The LCD Display will blink showing the value of each coin.When it stops blinking, it will display the total.
Alternate way to add coins: Remove the lid. Add coins to the Bank. Attach the lid. Press the Add Coin Button until it displays the total amount of coins you added. To speed the display up, hold the button down.
Subtracting coins: Remove the lid. Subtract coins from the Bank. Attach the lid. Press the Subtract Coin Button until it displays the total amount of coins you subtracted. To speed the display up, hold the button down.
Resetting the LCD Display: Insert the end of a paperclip or similar object into the reset hole on the underside of the lid.
CARING FOR YOUR BANK
Clean with a slightly damp cloth. Never soak or submerge in water.
Store in a cool, dry location away from sunlight.
When changing batteries, adult supervision is recommended.
We recommend using alkaline batteries for best performance.
Locate the battery door on the underside of the lid.Using a Phillips screwdriver, remove the screw.
Insert 2 “aaa” batteries in the polarity direction shown on the diagram to the right.
Replace the battery door.Attach the lid to the Bank by rotating clockwise.
Note: When the LCD Display starts to fade, it’s time to change the batteries. The display memory stays on for only 15 seconds after the batteries are removed. Have 2 new”AAA”batteries ready before removing the old batteries.
Do not mix and new battery
Do not mix alkaline, standard (carbon-zinc), or rechargeable (nickel-cadmium) batteries.
Insert batteries using the correct polarity.Do not short-circuit the supply terminal.
Remove batteries when not in use.