- MULTIPURPOSE TDS TESTER: Test drinking water purity to ensure it’s healthy, monitor if Reverse Osmosis (RO)/DI System works properly, whether filter need replaced, maintenance aquarium, hydroponics(test nutrients), pool and spa, etc.
- 3-in-1 Function: Our TDS meter can test TDS，EC and temperature. Its measuring range of TDS is 0-9999 ppm,the EC range is 0-9999 us/cm and the temp range is 32.0-176°F- 0.1-80.0°C ,with accuracy: ± 2% .
- Easy to Use: Turn on the TDS meter and stir water gently, then a stable reading will automatically lock on LCD in seconds .The TDS meter will be switched off automatically if without operation within 5 minutes,saving battery power .
- Waterproof LCD Design : Unlike traditional screen, our water tester designed with advance LCD backlit display, which is easier and clearer to be read for you .
- Wide Range Application: Extensive use in many places, such as swimming pools,drinking water, aquariums; Very good for water filters, food and drink quality monitoring
TDS = Total Dissolved Solids, which is any salt, metal or mineral in the water. The lower the TDS level in the water, the more efficiently your bodys cells can use the water. Conversely, higher TDS levels can indicate water that is more difficult for your body to use and has more contaminants that can pose health risks.
Quick And Easy To Use
This certified ppm meter has Automatic Temperature Compensation (ATC). It is factory calibrated, but can also be calibrated by the user. The titanium probe on water meter’s sensor allows for accurate and quick readings. Data hold function allows you to saves measurements for convenient reading and recording. Whenever it becomes to water testing, it is an extremely handy device to have around the house.
A Must-Have Tool for RO Systems
The water test meter is the perfect tool for measuring and tracking your waters levels of TDS to make sure your water filter is doing its job. With this meter, you wont just need to take the filter manufacturers word that it reduces TDS in your water; you can put it to the test!
Multipurpose TDS Pen
This water quality test meter is ideal for all water purification applications, drinking water, water filtration and purification, hydroponics (test your nutrients), colloidal silver, aquariums, pools and spas, and more. (The water quality tester does not test for biological contaminants.)
TDS: 0 – 9990 ppm (parts per million)
Conductivity: 0 – 9990 µs/cm
Degrees Celsius: 0.1 – 80.0°C
Fahrenheit: 32.0 – 176.0°F
Accuracy: ± 2% F.S