- LODGE 5 PIECE COOKWARE SET. It’s time to cover all your bases. This set includes: 10.5 Inch Griddle, 8 Inch Skillet, 10.25 Inch Skillet, 5 Quart (10.25 Inch) Dutch Oven and Cast Iron Cover that fits 10.25 Inch Skillet and 5 Quart Dutch Oven
- SEASONED CAST IRON COOKWARE. A good seasoning makes all the difference. Lodge seasons its cookware with 100% vegetable oil; no synthetic coatings or chemicals. The more you use your iron, the better the seasoning will get
- ALL INCLUSIVE SET. The Lodge 5 piece set combines the most needed cast iron cookware for a complete kitchen. It offers unparalleled heat retention as you perfect your searing, sauteing, simmering, baking, broiling, braising, frying, roasting, and grilling
- MADE IN THE USA. Lodge has been making cast iron cookware in South Pittsburg, Tennessee (pop. 3,300) since 1896. With over 120 years of experience, their cast iron is known for its high quality design, lifetime durability, and cooking versatility
- FAMILY-OWNED. Lodge is more than just a business; it’s a family. The Lodge family founded the company in 1896, and they still own it today. From environmental responsibility to community development, their heads and hearts are rooted in America
Lodge Seasoned Cast Iron 5 Piece Bundle. 10.5″ Griddle, 8″ Skillet, 10.25″ Skillet, 10.25″ Dutch Oven, and 10.25″ Lid
You Save 22%
|Fulfilled By Amazon|
|COUPON CODE||NO CODE NEEDED||DISCLAIMER & ISSUE|
|DEAL EXPIRES ON: EXPIRED|
SHARE THIS PRODUCT:
The Lodge Cast Iron 5-piece set features the most needed cast iron cookware pieces for your kitchen. Cast iron is a multi-functional cookware that works wonders with slow-cooking recipes and all your favorite foods. Cast iron loves a campfire, a stovetop, or an oven, and can slow-cook foods without scorching. It retains heat well so you can sear meat at higher temperatures and will keep your delicious meals warm for a long time. Whether used in a kitchen or camp, theses virtually indestructible cookware should last for generations. Made of cast iron, this cookware evenly distributes heat from the bottom through the sidewalls. Sporting a stylish black color, the cast iron Skillet looks good in most kitchens and it doubles up as an excellent source of nutritional iron. Cast Iron, like your grandmother used, still ranks as one of the best cooking utensils ever made. It gives you a nearly non-stick surface, without the possible harmful fumes generated by preheating chemically treated nonstick cookware. The American-based company, Lodge, has been fine-tuning its construction of rugged, cast-iron cookware for more than a century. The black patina given to the cookware by the factory seasoning process is, in fact, vegetable oil that has been baked into a piece of cookware that has emerged from an individual sand mold. This coating of oil is a functional application and not a cosmetic application. The cookware is hanging as it rides through the electrostatic sprayer and commercial conveyer ovens at very high temperatures. This allows the oil to penetrate deeply into the pores of the iron which creates an easy release finish. As a result of this process, you may see a blister or bubble of oil at the southern-most point or at the end of the handle of the cookware piece. If visible, it will rub or flake off with your finger, leaving a brown spot. Don’t worry, it’s not rust but a seasoned spot that is brown, indicative of the varnish stage of seasoning. As a matter of fact, this is the color of home seasoned iron until it has been used several times. The brown spot will turn black with use. While the skillet comes pre-seasoned to prevent food from sticking, it works best when sprayed or lightly coated with vegetable oil before use. After cooking, we recommend cleaning with a stiff nylon brush and hot water. Using soap or the dishwasher is not recommended, and harsh detergents should never be used. Towel dry immediately cleaning and apply a light coating of oil to utensil while it is still warm. Set includes 10.5-inch round griddle, 8-inch skillet, 10.25-inch skillet, 5-Qt Dutch oven and 10.25-inch iron cover. Iron cover fits both the 10.25-inch skillet and the Dutch oven.
|Dimensions||14.7 × 13.9 × 7.9 cm|
Lifetime limited manufacturer's warranty
- Buy this product on Amazon from one of the best sellers. Buy top rated premium quality, with best reviews and rating, high demanded, the most wished and the most sold products, items, gadgets on Amazon with latest coupon discount. Use promotional code and enjoy money saving price drop sale deal.
- Find the latest Coupons, promotional codes, product offers, give away, discount deals, Lightning deals and much more and save big while buying on Amazon.
- During Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales, Amazon will automatically apply discounts when you add products to your cart.
- Amazon Warehouse Deals are discount offers on used, returned or refurbished items. Shop discounted deals on open-box items like Tablets, Laptops, TVs, Toys, Home & Kitchen, Lawn & Garden, Home Improvement, Cameras, and Sports & Outdoors that are not able to be sold as "New", but are still in great, usable condition.
- Amazon Prime Offers are special member's only deals and exclusive offers for shoppers enrolled in Amazon Prime program that includes free shipping on a myriad of products. Amazon makes every day better. Save your time. Skip lines. With Amazon Prime. Enjoy shopping on prime day sale.
- You may save up to an additional 15% off on this month's Subscribe & Save items when you subscribe to 5 or more items during your current subscription month.
- Don't have Amazon Prime? Students can get a free 6-Month Amazon Prime trial with free 2-day shipping & more.
- If you're not a student, there's also a free 1-Month Amazon Prime trial.
- Prime Pantry is a service where Prime members can shop for groceries and household products. You can purchase groceries and household items in everyday sizes online or using the mobile app and have them delivered to your doorstep.
You Save 80%